Random good picture Not show
1. The aisle was floored with ancient bricks.
2. In many churches the side aisles are separated from the central aisle by a row of arches.
3. I walked up and down the aisle to stretch my cramped muscles.
4. Would you like an aisle seat or would you prefer to be by the window?
5. Coffee and tea are in the next aisle.
6. We watched them process down the aisle.
7. You can check out at aisle eight.
8. The aisle was crammed with people.
9. An aisle ran the length of the house.
10. A quick movement across the aisle caught his eye.
11. Models sashayed down the aisle.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The bride and groom walked down the aisle together.
13. I always ask for an aisle seat when I fly.
14. The girl ushered me along the aisle to my seat.
15. The best seats are in the aisle and as far forward as possible.
16. When a bride walks down the aisle to a stirring tune, even the iciest of hearts melt.
17. She and her uncle left by the center aisle.
18. Wendall and Barber were across the aisle from me.
19. He stands in the aisle, beckoning to me.
20. He squirmed as she came down the aisle.
21. It seemed strange that there was no center aisle.
22. Sue walked down the aisle towards the restroom.
23. Sangfroid then walked up the aisle.
24. Bill is in the aisle seat.
25. Inspector Miskin was walking down the aisle.
26. Susan visualized her wedding day and saw herself walking down the aisle on her father's arm.
27. Every thirty minutes or so the flight attendant would wheel the drinks trolley down the aisle.
28. He was in no hurry to walk down the aisle.
29. She held me firmly by the elbow and led me to my aisle seat.
30. You'll find the shampoo and the soap in the fourth aisle along from the entrance.