Random good picture Not show
2. We are like wheat, here on earth to ripen. We ripen intellectually by letting in as much of the universe's complexity as we can. Morally we ripen by making our choices. And we ripen spiritually by openig our eyes to Creation's endless detail.
3. The price of wheat had reached an all-time low.
4. The farmer grows a lot of wheat.
5. She ground wheat into flour.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. You gained in wheat but lost in cotton.
7. They are thrashing their wheat.
8. Wheat was in surplus that year.
9. The fields around had been sown with wheat.
10. Wheat is grown in various parts of the.
11. This machine crushes wheat grain to make flour.
12. Most of the wheat will be ground into flour.
13. We drove past fields of ripening wheat.
14. Flour is made from wheat.
15. The price of wheat has decreased by 15%.
16. They have been bartering wheat for cotton and timber.
17. They are reaping a field of wheat.
18. When will you harvest your wheat?
19. The farmers are threshing their wheat.
20. The region produces over 50% of the country's wheat.
21. What was today's market quotation on wheat?
22. Wheat and rice are cereals.
23. That district is fertile in wheat.
24. We soon see a field of wheat undulate in the breeze.
25. After the wheat crop has been gathered, many farmers burn the remains and plough the ash into the soil , so as to enrich the soil.
26. If he eats anything with wheat in it he's very sick.
27. He hefted a sack of wheat to see how heavy it was.
28. They are cropping wheat.
29. I take wheat and yeast tablets daily to purify the blood.
30. It has done me good, because of the color of the wheat fields. Go and look again at the roses. You will understand now that yours is unique in all the world.