Random good picture Not show
1. The chinese word for crisis is divided into two characters, one meaning danger and the other meaning opportunity.
3. The National Assembly has discussed the crisis.
4. She publicly denounced the government's handling of the crisis.
5. An invasion would certainly precipitate a political crisis.
6. The Democrats have emerged triumphant from the political crisis.
7. They will often rally in a crisis.
8. We provide help to families in crisis situations.
9. She's always to the fore at moments of crisis.
10. Her presence during the crisis had a calming effect.
11. The recent economic crisis has led to massive layoffs.
12. The crisis was resolved by negotiations.
13. The crisis had a negative effect on trade.
14. The crisis reached its climax in the 1970s.
15. Throughout the crisis he retained his composure.
16. Bankers were fearful of a world banking crisis.
17. Oil prices took a nosedive in the crisis.
18. That incident will surely bring on a crisis.
19. The country's leadership is in crisis.
20. The President intervened personally in the crisis.http://Sentencedict.com
21. A crisis has arisen in the Foreign Office.
22. You can always depend on Michael in a crisis.
23. A further escalation of the crisis now seems inevitable.
24. When a crisis comes they have gone.
25. His research will document how the debt crisis occurred.
26. A new man was appointed to handle the crisis.
27. Warships were sent in as the crisis deepened.
28. Her handling of the crisis fills me with admiration.
29. The report gives an update on the currency crisis.
30. The Communist Party was facing an identity crisis.
More similar words: financial crisis, surprising, surprisingly, script, critic, critical, criteria, describe, visitor, visible, criticize, subscriber, division, envision, decision, as is, promising, provision, description, subsist, persist, assist, resist, insist, prescription, inquisitive, acquisition, advertising, emphasis, consist.