Random good picture Not show
1. The chinese word for crisis is divided into two characters, one meaning danger and the other meaning opportunity.
3. The prime minister admitted that the crisis had been mishandled.
4. The National Assembly has discussed the crisis.
5. She publicly denounced the government's handling of the crisis.
6. The crisis has led to the closure of a number of non-essential government services.
7. She went through an identity crisis in her teens .
8. An invasion would certainly precipitate a political crisis.
9. The Democrats have emerged triumphant from the political crisis.
10. Their relationship seems to lurch from one crisis to the next.
11. His handling of the crisis attested to his strength of character.
12. Ever since the oil crisis, the industry has been in disarray.
13. They will often rally in a crisis.
14. The city had faced racial crisis and come through it.
15. We provide help to families in crisis situations.
16. She's always to the fore at moments of crisis.
17. Her presence during the crisis had a calming effect.
18. The recent economic crisis has led to massive layoffs.
19. The crisis was resolved by negotiations.
20. The crisis had a negative effect on trade.http://Sentencedict.com
21. He has brought much of the present crisis on himself.
22. The crisis reached its climax in the 1970s.
23. Throughout the crisis he retained his composure.
24. There is a risk that the crisis may spread further.
25. Bankers were fearful of a world banking crisis.
26. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
27. The two groups will meet next week to try to defuse the crisis/situation/tension.
28. With competition from cheap imports, the British coal industry is facing a serious crisis.
29. They expressed cautious optimism about a solution to the crisis.
30. Poor organization was certainly a contributory factor to the crisis.
More similar words: financial crisis, surprising, surprisingly, script, critic, critical, criteria, describe, visitor, visible, criticize, subscriber, division, envision, decision, as is, promising, provision, description, subsist, persist, assist, resist, insist, prescription, inquisitive, acquisition, advertising, emphasis, consist.