Random good picture Not show
1) We had to subsist on bread and water.
2) How do they manage to subsist ?
3) He could subsist on bark and grass roots in the isolated island.
4) How can you subsist on such a small income?
5) Old people often subsist on very small incomes.
6) Don't worry about your children whom I can subsist.
7) The terms of the contract subsist.
8) Old people often have to subsist on very low incomes.
9) They subsist on eggs and beans most of the time.
10) Indeed,[http://sentencedict.com/subsist.html] many top athletes and even body-builders subsist on a vegetarian diet.
11) The workers are expected to subsist on a dollar a day.
12) They must subsist, he said, on one small portion of government-rationed meat per week.
13) Many of the soldiers had to subsist on insects and roots.
14) The islanders inhabit the coastal strip only, and subsist almost entirely on royalties from the mining.
15) If I can subsist on mussels in place of meat, why not these greens in place of lettuce?
16) A club cannot subsist without members.
17) Spleen can subsist on any kind of food.
18) We are unable to subsist without air and water.
19) Old systems still subsist in the country.
20) Whoever has no such necessary activities will not subsist.
21) She has to get a casual work to subsist.
22) Newspapers, commercial radio and television companies could not subsist without this source of revenue.
23) How will the new-built maintenance company subsist and develop facing market?
24) People in the far north subsist chiefly ( mainly ) on fish and meat.
25) Everything on earth wants to subsist, and should respect each other.
26) Families who subsist on food stamps and live at or below the poverty level can't afford supplements, and there are many such families.
27) Thus many primitive animals retain an ancient form and subsist to the present day.
28) These fishes enjoy both live and frozen adult brine shrimp and seem to subsist very well on this diet.
29) The Shuto is a symbol of a transport hierarchy in which cars cruise among the rooftops while pedestrians subsist in the shadows.
30) I was very sorry to tell him that the little I had would not subsist.
More similar words: subsidy, resist, persist, assist, insist, consist, assist in, consist in, assistant, consist of, resistance, consistent, assistance, consistently, cubs, subsequent, substance, subscriber, substantial, substantially, as is, crisis, emphasis, analysis, paralysis, hypothesis, diagnosis, financial crisis, list, fist.