Synonym: individual, somebody, someone, soul. Similar words: in person, personal, personnel, personally, the first person, ever so, or so, son. Meaning: ['pɜrsn /'pɜː-] n. 1. a human being 2. a human body (usually including the clothing) 3. a grammatical category of pronouns and verb forms.
Random good picture Not show
6. In almost every face and every person, they may discover fine feathers and defects, good and bad qualities.
8. Every person has two education, one which he receives from others, and one, more important, which he gives himself.
9. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.
11. Only a truly free person has human dignity.
12. That person is blocking my view.
13. There was not a single person in the house.
14. I'm transferring ur call to the person in charge.
15. What is she like as a person?
16. Autobiographies are written in the first person.
17. The hotel costs ￡65 per person per night.
18. He wasn't a very prepossessing sort of person.
19. She is the only person here who speaks French.
20. He was the most timorous person in that event.
21. A strange person is asking to see you.
22. I am not myself a particularly punctual person.
23. The leader must be a person of authority.
24. A person live in love,[sentence dictionary] why reduced.
25. The most known person,the warmest partner.
26. He impressed me as an honest person.
27. Time will never change and stop for any person.
28. I must be the happiest person on earth!
29. He explained who each person in the photo was.
More similar words: in person, personal, personnel, personally, the first person, ever so, or so, son, pass on, season, reason, prisoner, resonate, in season, comparison, hers, others, by comparison, Persian, persist, oversee, versus, and others, in comparison with, persuade, version, diverse, reverse, ever since, ownership.