Synonym: diagnosing. Similar words: diagnose, diagnoses, sign on, magnetic, magnitude, deposit, position, supposing. Meaning: [‚daɪəg'nəʊsɪs] n. identifying the nature or cause of some phenomenon.
Random good picture Not show
1. After the diagnosis, getting to know Mary was his salvation.
2. The diagnosis was devastating. She had cancer.
3. These new symptoms tend to confirm my original diagnosis.
4. They are waiting for the doctor's diagnosis.
5. Further tests have confirmed the diagnosis.
6. Diagnosis was deferred pending further assessment.
7. They are using new methods of diagnosis.
8. Early diagnosis is critical for successful treatment.
9. Early diagnosis and treatment can usually prevent blindness.
10. The doctor was out in his diagnosis.
11. What was the doctor's diagnosis of your disease?
12. The diagnosis was ovarian cancer.
13. She accepted his diagnosis without comment.
14. To confirm the diagnosis, the hospital laboratory must culture a colony of bacteria.
15. An exact diagnosis can only be made by obtaining a blood sample.
16. The doctor has made an initial diagnosis, but there'll be an additional examination by a specialist.
17. To confirm my diagnosis I need to do some tests.
18. An accurate diagnosis was made after a series of tests.
19. The doctor cannot give a diagnosis without knowing the full medical history.
20. If in doubt about your diagnosis, get a second opinion.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The truth or otherwise of this diagnosis would be revealed in the future.
22. Further scans are required to confirm the diagnosis of an abnormality.
23. It is a safe, clinical diagnosis requiring no investigation.
24. Without the results of the blood test, the doctor could only make a tentative diagnosis.
25. I would like a second opinion on my doctor's diagnosis.
26. I need to have a second test to confirm the diagnosis.
27. His symptoms gave no obvious pointer to a possible diagnosis.
28. If necessary X-rays and blood tests will also be used to aid diagnosis.
29. She began to consult doctors, and each had a different diagnosis.
30. Patients may suffer from some of the symptoms years before diagnosis.
More similar words: diagnose, diagnoses, sign on, magnetic, magnitude, deposit, position, supposing, explosion, media, diary, opposition, composition, Indian, Canadian, diamonds, diabetes, dialogue, immediate, radiation, as is, resist, assist, persist, subsist, insist, crisis, emphasis, consist, analysis.