Random good picture Not show
1. We offer financial assistance to students.
2. He gave me a disinclined assistance.
3. He will get the great possible assistance.
4. We thought it advisable to seek police assistance.
5. Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities, is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
6. Mary requested assistance from her friends.
7. He gave me a reluctant assistance.
8. Can I be of any assistance to you?
9. He rendered assistance to the sufferers.
10. We urgently need more assistance from donor countries .
11. You should never deny assistance to those who need it.
12. The company needs more financial assistance from the Government.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The relevant inspecting organs shall give assistance thereto.
14. One of her fellow passengers came to her assistance .
15. We applied to the authorities for assistance.
16. He can walk only with the assistance of crutches.
17. I am extremely grateful for the assistance your staff have provided.
18. They rendered assistance to the disaster victims.
19. The flow of assistance to Vietnam's fragile economy from its ideological allies has virtually halted.
20. She drew on him for assistance.
21. Despite his cries, no one came to his assistance.
22. She offered me practical assistance with my research.
23. Please call if you require assistance.
24. They wishes to acknowledge the assistance of the police in the making of this film.
25. They argued the case for extra government assistance for the poorest regions.
26. Since 1976 he has been operating the shop with the assistance of volunteers.
27. People in the flooded areas are in need of direct assistance.
28. He called and called but no one came to his assistance.
29. She called and called but no one came to her assistance.
30. I asked him whether he had done all the work himself or whether he had had any assistance.
More similar words: assistant, resistance, distance, in the distance, assist, assist in, stance, substance, instance, for instance, circumstance, distant, pittance, acceptance, of importance, resist, insist, subsist, persist, assign, stand, consist, classic, massive, classify, consist in, consist of, stand by, stand out, stand up.