Antonym: opposition, resistance. Similar words: assistant, resistance, distance, in the distance, assist, assist in, stance, substance. Meaning: [-təns] n. 1. the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose 2. a resource.
Random good picture Not show
1. We offer financial assistance to students.
2. He gave me a disinclined assistance.
3. He will get the great possible assistance.
4. We thought it advisable to seek police assistance.
5. Mary requested assistance from her friends.
6. He gave me a reluctant assistance.
7. Can I be of any assistance to you?
8. He refused the proffered assistance.
9. He rendered assistance to the sufferers.
10. We urgently need more assistance from donor countries .
11. The company needs more financial assistance from the Government.
12. Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities, is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. You should never deny assistance to those who need it.
14. The relevant inspecting organs shall give assistance thereto.
15. We applied to the authorities for assistance.
16. He can walk only with the assistance of crutches.
17. They rendered assistance to the disaster victims.
18. She drew on him for assistance.
19. Despite his cries, no one came to his assistance.
20. She offered me practical assistance with my research.
21. Please call if you require assistance.
22. The research findings will provide practical assistance for teachers.
23. We are going to render them economic assistance.
24. They will call on you to render assistance.
25. Technical assistance for the product is free of charge.
26. We don't see where to get assistance.
27. Can I be of any assistance?
28. Teachers can't give pupils any assistance in exams.
29. Since 1976 he has been operating the shop with the assistance of volunteers.
30. People in the flooded areas are in need of direct assistance.
More similar words: assistant, resistance, distance, in the distance, assist, assist in, stance, substance, instance, for instance, circumstance, distant, pittance, acceptance, of importance, resist, insist, subsist, persist, assign, stand, consist, classic, massive, classify, consist in, consist of, stand by, stand out, stand up.