Random good picture Not show
1. Let me enumerate many flaws in your hypothesis.
2. She wrote something to summarize her hypothesis.
3. The researcher sets up experiments to test the hypothesis.
4. One hypothesis is that the victim fell asleep while driving.
5. Scientists have proposed a bold hypothesis.
6. The results confirmed his hypothesis on the use of modal verbs.
7. The theory is based on the hypothesis that all men are born equal.
8. We hope that further research will confirm our hypothesis.
9. It is possible to make a hypothesis on the basis of this graph.
10. A hypothesis is tested by finding experimental evidence for it.
11. Work will now begin to test the hypothesis in rats.
12. We have proved the hypothesis.
13. We have a working theory/hypothesis about what caused the crash, which we shall test.
14. Clearly, the hypothesis does need some refinement, in the light of these surprising results.
15. The hypothesis predicts that children will perform better on task A than on task B.
16. These observations appear to support our working hypothesis.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The authors reject the hypothesis about unemployment contributing to crime.
18. Her study is based on the hypothesis that language simplification is possible.
19. Any evidence that exists to support the hypothesis is fairly weak.
20. Her hypothesis concerns the role of electromagnetic radiation.
21. The statistics to prove or disprove his hypothesis will take years to collect.
22. According to the hypothesis of some economists, increased wages may give rist to the high cost of living.
23. If a hypothesis is falsified by the empirical evidence then it has to be changed to explain that evidence.
24. One other example of a possibly adhoc hypothesis from the history of science will be briefly mentioned.
25. Belief in one's hypothesis has been found to lead to errors in observing and in recording the results of experiments.
26. Dr Lee set up a series of experiments to test out this hypothesis.
27. At least he put up the dislocation as a hypothesis in a scientific paper.
28. Although irritable bowel syndrome is commonly believed to be a colonic motility disorder, the evidence supporting this hypothesis is inconsistent.
29. This aggregate supply curve is of fundamental importance to the macroeconomic policy conclusions often drawn from the rational expectations hypothesis.
30. The first is referred to as the efficient markets hypothesis.
More similar words: on the spot, hesitate, on the side, resist, resistance, hyper, potato, potentially, these, chest, catches, all the same, the same as, as is, resign, beside, design, just the same, for the sake of, besides, designs, assist, subsist, persist, crisis, insist, in the shape of, designer, design for, resident.