Similar words: others, person, and others, versus, oversee, persist, Persian, ever so. Meaning: [hɜːz] pron.1. a form of the possessive case of she used as a predicate adjective: The red umbrella is hers. Are you a friend of hers? 2. that or those belonging to her: Hers is the biggest garden on the block. Hers are the yellow ones..
Random good picture Not show
1. That skirt of hers is positively indecent.
2. Hers is a tragic story.
3. He bent and touched his mouth to hers.
4. I dovetailed my work arrangements with hers.
5. The fence divides my land from hers.
6. Is this his or hers?
7. My salary is chicken feed compared with hers.
8. Your account of events corresponds with hers.
9. He offered to swap his camera for hers.
10. She identified the bag as hers by saying what it contained.
11. His hand as it shook hers was warm and firm.
12. Next to his tanned face,(Sentencedict.com) hers seemed pallid and unhealthy.
13. Those so-called friends of hers are a bad influence on her.
14. That temper of hers will get her into trouble one of these days.
15. He was a regular visitor of hers.
16. Your account of events does not correspond with hers.
17. I'm a big fan of hers.
18. His personality is complementary to hers.
19. He intertwined his fingers with hers.
20. I hate that plastic smile of hers.
21. While his career has stalled, hers has taken off.
22. My opinions clash against hers.
23. Hers was a rags-to-riches story.
24. She let his hand rest heavily on hers.
25. There's a marked contrast between his character and hers.
26. She drawled in that slow,lazy style of hers.
27. He manoeuvred his way into the confidence of hers.
28. The fence marks the boundary between my land and hers.
29. She just looked at me with those big blue eyes of hers.
30. I did all my homework, but my sister didn't do hers.
More similar words: others, person, and others, versus, oversee, persist, Persian, ever so, persuade, personal, diverse, in person, reverse, version, ownership, ever since, personally, personnel, understand, diversity, conversion, membership, leadership, perspective, after school, anniversary, controversy, partnership, headquarters, conversation.