Random good picture Not show
1. I'm sorry I can't assist you.
2. We are always anxious to assist you in...
3. We are always willing to assist you in...
4. Please assist her in moving the furniture.
5. The family decided to assist me with my chores.
6. The army arrived to assist in the search.
7. The local authority may assist you to obtain alternative accommodation.
8. You will be employed to assist in the development of new equipment.
9. We are here to protect and assist the weak and infirm.
10. Anyone willing to assist can contact this number.
11. The successful applicant will assist the publicity manager.
12. I'd be only too pleased to assist you.
13. We'll do all we can to assist you.
14. All her friends assist at the wedding ceremony.
15. We'll assist at your wedding.
16. He had to assist her in opening the gates.
17. We will assist you in finding somewhere to live.
18. They had no maps to assist them.
19. Your job will be to assist the production manager.
20. The plan provided for the rich to assist the poor.
21. You will be required to assist Mrs Smith in preparing a report.
22. She offered to assist with the marketing of the product.
23. Funds are available to assist teachers who want to attend the conference.
24. I am willing to assist whenever there is an opportunity.
25. The public is urgently requested to assist police in tracing this man.
26. Migrating birds make use of airstreams to assist them on their long journey south.
27. The Authority will provide a welfare worker to assist you.
28. To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent,(http://Sentencedict.com) and assist him in his necessities.
29. We are looking for people who would be willing to assist in the group's work.
30. The Governor has now called in the National Guard to assist the cleanup operation.
More similar words: assist in, assistant, assistance, resist, persist, subsist, insist, assign, consist, classic, massive, classify, consist in, consist of, classical, consistent, resistance, assignment, consistently, as soon as possible, as is, crisis, emphasis, analysis, paralysis, diagnosis, hypothesis, pass, mass, class.