Random good picture Not show
1. I'm sorry I can't assist you.
2. The local authority may assist you to obtain alternative accommodation.
3. We are always anxious to assist you in...
4. We are always willing to assist you in...
5. You will be employed to assist in the development of new equipment.
6. We are here to protect and assist the weak and infirm.
7. Please assist her in moving the furniture.
8. The family decided to assist me with my chores.
9. The army arrived to assist in the search.
10. The plan provided for the rich to assist the poor.
11. You will be required to assist Mrs Smith in preparing a report.
12. She offered to assist with the marketing of the product.
13. Anyone willing to assist can contact this number.
14. The successful applicant will assist the publicity manager.
15. Funds are available to assist teachers who want to attend the conference.
16. I am willing to assist whenever there is an opportunity.
17. I'd be only too pleased to assist you.
18. The public is urgently requested to assist police in tracing this man.
19. We'll do all we can to assist you.
20. Migrating birds make use of airstreams to assist them on their long journey south.
21. The Authority will provide a welfare worker to assist you.
22. The pharmacist can assist you with the treatment of common ailments.
23. All her friends assist at the wedding ceremony.
24. I have taken this course solely to assist the realisation of my assets for the benefit of all my creditors.
25. I want to assist to / at / your school next July. We assisted at the concert last Saturday means 'We helped to organize the concert.' Use:We went to the concert last Saturday.
26. The IT department will assist you with installation and setup.
27. To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent,(http://Sentencedict.com) and assist him in his necessities.
28. We are looking for people who would be willing to assist in the group's work.
29. The Governor has now called in the National Guard to assist the cleanup operation.
30. The government has announced a package of measures to assist affected areas.
More similar words: assist in, assistant, assistance, resist, persist, subsist, insist, assign, consist, classic, massive, classify, consist in, consist of, classical, consistent, resistance, assignment, consistently, as soon as possible, as is, crisis, emphasis, analysis, paralysis, diagnosis, hypothesis, pass, mass, class.