Random good picture Not show
1. "Really?" she said, raising a sardonic eyebrow.
2. She raised an inquiring eyebrow towards Murray.
3. He cocked an inquisitive eyebrow at her.
4. He raised one eyebrow in a meaningful way.
5. He raised a questioning eyebrow.
6. He raised an enquiring eyebrow in my direction.
7. "Oh really?" he said, arching an eyebrow.
8. He cocked a quizzical eyebrow at her.
9. He had sustained a cut on his left eyebrow.
10. Slavic cheekbones caught the gentle light; one eyebrow was incomplete but the other was angled like a circumflex.
11. The injured party sustained a cut above the eyebrow and bruising to the cheek.
12. He raised a sardonic eyebrow as she sat down opposite him and started to eat.
13. When she failed to retort he cocked an eyebrow at her,(sentencedict.com/eyebrow.html) waiting for the sparring to continue.
14. Rachel daintily arched one eyebrow as if I had mentioned inviting her servants to some feast or revelry.
15. Gorphal picked up the parchment and raised one eyebrow slightly when he saw the familiar ideograms of the Golden Empire.
16. With the same expressions, curled, wiggling eyebrow, and gestures, the first two fingers of his right hand pointing.
17. One eyebrow is nearly obscured by the angle of her beret; the other is raised, bemused and disdainful.
18. Her eyebrow had received the blow from the torch and had begun to throb; she could feel a trickle of blood.
19. Private Boyd allowed herself a raised eyebrow as she went by.
20. Not another word, a sigh, no raised eyebrow or even an impatient puff of cigar smoke.
21. She raised a questioning eyebrow.
22. His left eye under its shaggy eyebrow regarded me with keen amusement.
23. An intriguing item on the news pages caused me to raise an eyebrow over my morning coffee.
24. Now at 13, he was smoking pot and planning to pierce his ear, eyebrow and lip.
25. A single darting yellow eye looked out from under a disheveled eyebrow.
26. She tipped her head towards the right-hand passage and lifted an interrogative eyebrow.
27. Ewen came, with a shrug and a smile and a lifted eyebrow, and the two detectives close behind him.
28. And yet their eyes, their lips, a certain shy grin or quizzical cant of an eyebrow, look strangely familiar.
29. The audience sits mesmerised by his expressive choreography, watching each inflection of the hand or eyebrow.
30. She was on the phone and he stood silently, filling the doorway, raising an eyebrow at her.