Random good picture Not show
1. Will this shirt shrink in the wash?
2. Will this soap shrink woollen clothes?
3. Your sweater will shrink if you wash it at too high a temperature.
4. Treatment can shrink a tumour.
5. Washing wool in hot water will shrink it.
6. All wood tends to shrink.
7. We want to expand the business, not shrink it.
8. They did not shrink from doing what was right.
9. We must not shrink from our responsibilities.
10. She sees her shrink once a week.
11. Will this soap shrink woolen clothes?
12. This material has a tendency to shrink when washed.
13. The city continued to shrink.
14. We must not shrink from the legitimate use of force if we are to remain credible.
15. If the GDP continues to shrink, the country will be in a recession.
16. Alistair saw Henry shrink, as if the words had touched a nerve.
17. If you give up exercise, your muscles shrink and fat increases. By the same token, if you expend more energy you will lose fat.
18. When she was younger she would shrink from me whenever I spoke to her.Sentencedict.com
19. His anger was enough to make the others shrink away from him.
20. We will not shrink from making the necessary changes in policy.
21. With her mouth shut her face seemed to shrink.
22. She saw the children shrink back as she spoke.
23. She would shrink from that sort of exploitation.
24. I don't have to see a shrink.
25. Mankind censure injustice, fearing that they may be the victims of it and not because they shrink from commintting it.
26. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
27. I ' ve bought a large size to allow for the fact that it may shrink in the wash.
28. We made it clear to them that we would not shrink from confrontation.
29. There was a general acceptance that the defence budget would shrink.
30. I was so depressed that I ended up going to see a shrink.