Random good picture Not show
1. Your sweater will shrink if you wash it at too high a temperature.
2. Will this shirt shrink in the wash?
3. Will this soap shrink woollen clothes?
4. We must not shrink from the legitimate use of force if we are to remain credible.
5. If the GDP continues to shrink, the country will be in a recession.
6. Alistair saw Henry shrink, as if the words had touched a nerve.
7. If you give up exercise, your muscles shrink and fat increases. By the same token, if you expend more energy you will lose fat.
8. Washing wool in hot water will shrink it.
9. We want to expand the business, not shrink it.
10. They did not shrink from doing what was right.
11. We must not shrink from our responsibilities.
12. She sees her shrink once a week.
13. When she was younger she would shrink from me whenever I spoke to her.
14. His anger was enough to make the others shrink away from him.
15. Will this soap shrink woolen clothes?
16. This material has a tendency to shrink when washed.
17. We will not shrink from making the necessary changes in policy.
18. It's funny how ideas shrink away when people are put on the spot.Sentencedict.com
19. The flesh on her face seemed to shrink on her skull.
20. Its tail will shrink within a few hours of departure.
21. Miniature saltwater systems shrink miles of life into a large aquarium, plus paraphernalia.
22. It shamed him and made him shrink inside his overcoat.
23. Mankind censure injustice, fearing that they may be the victims of it and not because they shrink from commintting it.
24. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
25. I ' ve bought a large size to allow for the fact that it may shrink in the wash.
26. We made it clear to them that we would not shrink from confrontation.
27. There was a general acceptance that the defence budget would shrink.
28. I was so depressed that I ended up going to see a shrink.
29. To make matters worse, in the opinion of some Western diplomats, these sources could actually shrink.
30. In unfair dismissal cases, it is understandable that industrial tribunals tend to shrink away from complex arithmetic.