Synonym: diverseness, multifariousness, variety. Similar words: diverse, version, ever since, conversion, controversial, anniversary, Persian, persist. Meaning: [daɪ'vɜːsətɪ] n. 1. noticeable heterogeneity 2. the condition or result of being changed.
Random good picture Not show
1. Conservationists are mostly wedded to preserving diversity in nature.
2. Our party believes in encouraging cultural diversity, not diversion.
3. There is need for greater diversity and choice in education.
4. Does television adequately reflect the ethnic and cultural diversity of the country?
5. The organization promotes racial tolerance and unity in diversity.
6. Many employers seek diversity in their staffs.
7. There is no fundamental diversity between the two ideologies.
8. Two of our greatest strengths are diversity and community.
9. Tyrannies do not allow diversity and disagreement.
10. The exhibition is designed to reflect the diversity of the nation and its regions.
11. We have nothing against diversity; indeed, we want more of it.
12. The producer was under pressure to maintain a diversity in his output.
13. There is a wide diversity of views on this subject.
14. Diversity is of fundamental importance to all ecosystems and all economies.
15. His object is to gather as great a diversity of material as possible.
16. The increasing racial diversity of the US is reflected in the latest census statistics.
17. Social anthropology is centrally concerned with the diversity of culture.
18. The curriculum will take account of the ethnic diversity of the population.
19. There is a need for greater diversity and choice in education.
20. There is a wide diversity of opinion on the question of unilateral disarmament.
21. He urged me to diversity and not keep all my money in one investment type.
22. Solidarity and diversity are both desirable objectives.
23. This was not just a matter of ethnic diversity.
24. I have the greatest respect for linguistic diversity.sentence dictionary
25. This was no celebration of diversity.
26. There would be diversity within unity.
27. The attempt to create unity or accommodate diversity.
28. The exhibition on India fails to capture the great diversity of this fascinating country.
29. The essence of New York is its extremity and diversity.
30. She teaches the students to have respect for different races and appreciate the diversity of other cultures.
More similar words: diverse, version, ever since, conversion, controversial, anniversary, Persian, persist, dived, density, intensity, sensitivity, ever so, oversee, versus, reverse, sensitive, inquisitive, perspective, liver, controversy, driver, conversation, deliver, delivery, receiver, give rise to, over and over, divide, divine.