Random good picture Not show
1. He brought her breakfast in bed on a tray.
2. She sent back her breakfast tray untouched.
3. She came in with a tray of drinks.
4. She came back carrying a loaded tray.
5. She set a tray down on the table.
6. The paint had solidified in the tray.
7. She brought the cups in on a tray.
8. He took the heavily laden tray from her.
9. Take her somebreakfast on a tray.
10. Take away the glasses and the tray.
11. There were two glasses of champagne on the tray.
12. She set the tray down on a table next to his bed.
13. Put the tray over there.
14. Letters were piled high in the tray.
15. First rub the baking tray well with butter.
16. 'Allow me,' he said[sentencedict.com],[sentencedict .com] taking the tray from her.
17. Place the frozen rolls on a greased baking tray.
18. The waiter brought drinks on a tray.
19. She was carrying a tray of drinks.
20. Whoops! I nearly dropped the tray.
21. She came into the room carrying a loaded tray.
22. He set the tray upon the table.
23. A man came round with a tray of chocolates.
24. A waitress came in, carrying tea on a tray.
25. Place the sausages on an oiled baking tray.
26. I tripped over, dropping the tray I was carrying.
27. He balanced the glasses carefully on the tray.
28. After a while their mother was back, holding a tray of glasses that fizzed.
29. Every hotel room has a colour TV, telephone and hospitality tray.
30. He was cutting biscuits out and putting them on a baking tray.