Random good picture Not show
1. A Persian rug covered the hardwood floors.
2. A Persian rug covered the polished floor.
3. Egypt was conquered by the Persian king Kambyses.
4. Persian cats have long, silky fur.
5. A Persian rug will add colour and interest to your hallway.
6. Persian rugs are characterized by their geometric designs and rich colours.
7. S.-led coalition forces in the 1991 Persian Gulf War.
8. Kuwait declared martial law after the Persian Gulf War.
9. S.-allied forces in the 1991 Persian gulf war.
10. This Persian carpet is one of a kind.
11. This is especially true of Persian rugs.
12. The neighboring Persian Gulf is even more volatile.
13. For a year-round foliage plant a variegated Persian ivy.
14. S., to seek cooperation in the Persian Gulf.
15. In my eyes it was a Persian carpet.
16. It was used in the Persian Gulf war to target smart bombs and guide tanks across the desert.
17. Dark, sensuous lilac is derived from the Persian word for midnight blue indigo, itself an import from the Indus.
18. Now it was gone, to the last Persian rug and Deco lamp.
19. Suddenly the Persian came up behind him and took his arm.
20. His outpost on the Dardanelles was within the Persian empire.
21. He was a Persian provincial governor(sentencedict.com), whose powers had few limits provided he stayed loyal.
22. They approved a $1.1 billion package of pay increases for the veterans of the Persian Gulf War.
23. At the back of the synagogue, a pair of Persian carpets hangs alongside the cabinet that houses the Torah scrolls.
24. In 1984 the two sides began to attack oil tankers in the Persian Gulf with modern missiles.
25. Haines made his name as a surveyor in the Persian Gulf, and was appointed assistant surveyor in 1826.
26. The patterns show every lace doily, rose window or Persian carpet you can imagine.
27. Naturalistic versions were found on older Caucasian items,(sentencedict.com) and may still be encountered on some contemporary Persian workshop items.
28. The sect did use assassination as a highly effective weapon, however, against other Persian groups.
29. I used to stay until Claudette Colbert was unrolled from the Persian carpet, then I left.
30. The long silk kimono wrapped round him accentuated his height, and Persian slippers enclosed the slender feet.
More similar words: controversial, Asian, Russian, persist, version, ever since, diversity, conversion, piano, giant, Indian, Canadian, alliance, Italian, hers, musician, civilian, historian, others, brilliant, compliance, physician, person, technician, politician, triangular, oversee, ever so, versus, and others.