Random good picture Not show
1. The no-smoking policy was introduced with little resistance from staff.
2. The enemy resistance thinned out as night approached.
3. As with all new ideas it met with resistance.
4. They mounted stiff resistance to the proposal.
5. Following a determined resistance in the east, there was eventually a popular uprising in the capital.
6. resistance was the City Opera House.
7. Diamonds have extreme resistance to abrasion.
8. The reduction in white blood cell counts lowers resistance to disease.
9. Resistance to change has nearly destroyed the industry.
10. There has been a lot of resistance to this new law.
11. Every time a new flicker of resistance appeared, the government snuffed it out.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Her resistance to the Nationalists endowed her with legendary status.
13. The villagers were unable to put up any resistance to the invading troops.
14. I had never encountered such resistance before.
15. The defenders put up a strong resistance.
16. His response was one of resistance, not submission.
17. The world was electrified by his courage and resistance.
18. The demonstrators offered little or no resistance to the police.
19. Wherever there is oppression, there is resistance.
20. The Mahatma instigated several campaigns of passive resistance against the British government in India.
21. The aircraft is streamlined to cut down wind resistance.
22. Her resistance only fanned his desire.
23. Our troops encountered only token resistance.
24. When he suggested going into business on their own, she put up only a token resistance.
25. Some people say that loneliness is shameful, but fashion is a means of resistance alone, this is fashion realm.
26. Many a night, you and the death and disease resistance, when treatment is the doctor 's arm, patrol is the relatives of the patient, monitoring health Messenger, rescue is the life guard.
27. Many people don't make changes because they're following the path of least resistance .
28. This disease is surprisingly difficult to catch as most people have a natural resistance to it.
29. The fabric has been specially coated to improve its water resistance.
30. They managed to escape after being arrested by the resistance.
More similar words: assistance, distance, in the distance, resist, stance, assistant, substance, instance, for instance, circumstance, residence, distant, pittance, acceptance, of importance, hypothesis, resign, insist, subsist, assist, persist, stand, consist, resident, assist in, president, consist of, consist in, stand by, stand for.