Synonym: demand, maintain, press, stress, urge. Similar words: consist, consist of, consist in, consistent, consistently, insight, in sight, subsist. Meaning: [ɪn'sɪst] v. 1. be emphatic or resolute and refuse to budge 2. beg persistently and urgently 3. assert to be true.
Random good picture Not show
2. Anyhow I must insist that you cannot steal.
3. Please go first - I insist!
4. Stay and have lunch. I insist!
5. We insist on / upon self-reliance.
6. I insist on paying for the damage.
7. I insist on his innocence.
8. I will have another glass if you insist.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. I insist on your being there.
10. I insist on your taking/insist that you take immediate action to put this right.
11. Is not to pursue, but do not insist I don't care.
12. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
13. I insist on quietness.
14. If you insist, we have to declare the meeting off.
15. Always insist upon seeing your room before booking in.
16. We insist upon a definite answer.
17. Oh, very well, if you insist.
18. I insist that you withdraw your offensive remarks immediately.
19. Oh, very well, then, if you insist.
20. The tourists insist on keeping to their plan.
21. Campaigners insist that abortion should be available on demand.
22. Stay for supper - I insist!
23. I insist that he is innocent.
24. People rightly insist on being treated as individuals.
25. They insist on playing their music late at night.
26. I'm paying for this?no, I absolutely insist.
27. Some people we clearly know to think he is wrong, but still insist to think, because it's not alive.
28. The fact is that the world is out of everyone's expectation. But some learn to forget, but others insist.
29. 'Please come with us' 'Very well then, if you insist.'
30. The men at City Hall, sniffing at anything too ideological, insist that big cuts are just not practical.
More similar words: consist, consist of, consist in, consistent, consistently, insight, in sight, subsist, resist, assist, persist, insinuate, assist in, assistant, resistance, assistance, as is, crisis, emphasis, analysis, diagnosis, paralysis, hypothesis, density, pension, tension, mansion, transit, insect, in step.