Random good picture Not show
1) His analysis was always shallow.
2) He has had an acute analysis of the situation.
3) His analysis is in many ways highly persuasive.
4) Comes and goes unceasingly, unceasingly analysis and synthesis.
5) Further analysis of the data is needed.
6) Textual analysis identified the author as Shakespeare.
7) I agree with her analysis of the situation.
8) They carried out an in-depth analysis of the results.
9) It is the combination of wit and political analysis that makes his articles so readable.
10) The analysis of the samples provided valuable clues to the police.
11) The law requires a detailed analysis of the potential impact on the environment of a proposed project.
12) The book is an analysis of poverty and its causes.
13) We did an analysis of the way that government money has been spent in the past.
14) The analysis showed a few grains of arsenic in the solution.
15) The analysis of what kind of temperament you possess is vital.
16) The project aims to provide an analysis of children's emotions.
17) At the meeting they presented a detailed analysis of twelve schools in a London borough.
18) She's been in analysis for three years.
19) The documentary's treatment/analysis of the issues was very superficial.
20) I agree with his analysis of the situation.
21) His analysis of the problem showed great perception.
22) That will mess up the whole analysis.
23) We made a careful analysis of his character.
24) The evidence from bacteriologic analysis was equivocal.
25) Chemical analysis revealed a high content of copper.
26) It's the abstract that is called system analysis.
27) It is difficult to take issue with his analysis.
28) Analysis showed that water was present in the mixture.
29) For Durkheim,[http://sentencedict.com/analysis.html] comparison was the most important method of analysis in sociology.
30) To illustrate my point I have done a comparative analysis.
More similar words: paralysis, analyst, analyses, analyze, analyzing, banana, physics, physician, physically, manage, Canadian, can afford, manacle, manager, managed, as is, managing, crisis, resist, assist, persist, insist, subsist, management, consist, emphasis, explanation, assist in, diagnosis, assistant.