Random good picture Not show
1. The boy forgot where he put his textbook.
2. I gave the textbook back to him.
3. That was a textbook goal from Taylor.
4. He tossed the textbook to me.
5. He was reading a math textbook in the dormitory.
6. The textbook was first published in 1858 and is now in its 39th edition.
7. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
8. She inscribed her own name on the textbook.
9. He bought a new mathematical textbook.
10. The family is shaping excellent personality life textbook, is to stimulate the spirit of power source, is the emotional rain nourishes the soul.
11. This book is designed as a textbook.
12. She's a walking textbook of medicine.
13. Textbook writing can be an intellectually and financially rewarding activity.
14. The new textbook is in course of preparation.
15. It was a textbook example of how to deal with the problem.
16. It was a textbook example of how the game should be played.
17. I hope the textbook will provide a foothold for students of the subject.
18. The textbook has a Q and A section at the end of each chapter.
19. The house is a textbook example of medieval domestic architecture.
20. Isn't this textbook beginning to date?
21. He bought an up - to - date textbook.
22. The advertising campaign was a textbook example of how to sell a product.
23. Don't regurgitate the stuff given in the textbook.
24. This is the standard textbook on the subject.
25. Do you have the standard textbook on the subject?
26. Some boys nickered when he complained his textbook had disappeared.Sentencedict.com
27. This sentence fell from that textbook.
28. It turns up as a footnote in every textbook and training manual.
29. Sixty dollars for a textbook? That's highway robbery.
30. But she could reel out pages of verbal textbook at the mention of any subject.