Random good picture Not show
1. The boy forgot where he put his textbook.
2. I gave the textbook back to him.
3. That was a textbook goal from Taylor.
4. He tossed the textbook to me.
5. He was reading a math textbook in the dormitory.
6. She inscribed her own name on the textbook.
7. He bought a new mathematical textbook.
8. The textbook was first published in 1858 and is now in its 39th edition.
9. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
10. The family is shaping excellent personality life textbook, is to stimulate the spirit of power source, is the emotional rain nourishes the soul.
11. This book is designed as a textbook.
12. She's a walking textbook of medicine.
13. The new textbook is in course of preparation.
14. Isn't this textbook beginning to date?
15. He bought an up - to - date textbook.
16. Don't regurgitate the stuff given in the textbook.
17. This is the standard textbook on the subject.
18. Do you have the standard textbook on the subject?
19. This sentence fell from that textbook.
20. Textbook writing can be an intellectually and financially rewarding activity.
21. It was a textbook example of how to deal with the problem.
22. It was a textbook example of how the game should be played.
23. I hope the textbook will provide a foothold for students of the subject.
24. The textbook has a Q and A section at the end of each chapter.
25. The house is a textbook example of medieval domestic architecture.
26. The advertising campaign was a textbook example of how to sell a product.Sentencedict.com
27. Some boys nickered when he complained his textbook had disappeared.
28. Sixty dollars for a textbook? That's highway robbery.
29. This textbook would be inaccessible to my students.
30. This textbook is the computer programmer's bible.