Random good picture Not show
1. The committee backtracked by scrapping the controversial bonus system.
2. Abortion is a highly controversial issue.
3. Her speech steered clear of controversial issues.
4. it is a controversial film.
5. Since the controversial programme was broadcast, the BBC's mailbag has been bulging.
6. As a controversial public figure he has breasted much hostile criticism.
7. The government brought in a controversial law under which it could take any land it wanted.
8. Her controversial speech was punctuated with noisy interjections from the audience.
9. Winston Churchill and Richard Nixon were both controversial figures.
10. The book was very controversial.
11. It is proving controversial in the extreme.
12. He is a controversial figure in the art world.
13. Her controversial article is bound to raise hackles.
14. The topic of argument is controversial.
15. The changes are bound to be controversial.
16. He handles this controversial subject with a light touch.
17. The school's controversial methods have come under examination by the local authority.
18. Eugenics was the central, and most controversial,[sentencedict.com/controversial.html] part of his social philosophy.
19. The candidate tried to run away from controversial issues by pretending to be ill.
20. Not wanting to make my controversial views known yet, I preferred to follow the crowd for a while.
21. They hold widely divergent opinions on controversial issues like abortion.
22. The band's songs have always been marked by controversial lyrics.
23. After showing the controversial film, the television company was besieged with phone calls and letters from angry viewers.
24. His controversial stance has left him out on a limb.
25. Queensland heroin users will be able to detoxify rapidly on Naltrexone after a two-year clinical trial of the controversial drug begins in Brisbane this week.
26. Claims that anti-cellulite creams can break down fat are controversial.
27. She is the latest in a long line of controversial leaders.
28. The censors changed some names and dialogue and, not infrequently, banned controversial films completely.
29. He was expelled from the party for failing to withdraw his controversial remarks.
30. The government could face defeat if it tries to push through the controversial proposals.
More similar words: controversy, control, conversion, out of control, under control, control group, beyond control, Persian, on the contrary, version, ever since, diversity, oversee, contract, contrast, contribute, by contrast, contributor, contractor, contrast to, contribution, contribute to, contretemps, to the contrary, conversation, over and over, economic recovery, persist, approve, improved.