Random good picture Not show
1. Since the controversial programme was broadcast, the BBC's mailbag has been bulging.
2. As a controversial public figure he has breasted much hostile criticism.
3. The committee backtracked by scrapping the controversial bonus system.
4. Abortion is a highly controversial issue.
5. Her speech steered clear of controversial issues.
6. The government brought in a controversial law under which it could take any land it wanted.
7. Her controversial speech was punctuated with noisy interjections from the audience.
8. The school's controversial methods have come under examination by the local authority.
9. Eugenics was the central, and most controversial[sentencedict.com], part of his social philosophy.
10. The candidate tried to run away from controversial issues by pretending to be ill.
11. Winston Churchill and Richard Nixon were both controversial figures.
12. Not wanting to make my controversial views known yet, I preferred to follow the crowd for a while.
13. They hold widely divergent opinions on controversial issues like abortion.
14. It is proving controversial in the extreme.
15. The band's songs have always been marked by controversial lyrics.
16. After showing the controversial film,[sentencedict.com/controversial.html] the television company was besieged with phone calls and letters from angry viewers.
17. His controversial stance has left him out on a limb.
18. It is a controversial policy which has attracted international censure.
19. A controversial penalty decision sparked a free-for-all at the end of the match.
20. The report studiously avoided any mention of the controversial plan.
21. Their single-minded pursuit of this controversial strategy led to their fall from power.
22. Queensland heroin users will be able to detoxify rapidly on Naltrexone after a two-year clinical trial of the controversial drug begins in Brisbane this week.
23. Claims that anti-cellulite creams can break down fat are controversial.
24. She is the latest in a long line of controversial leaders.
25. The censors changed some names and dialogue and, not infrequently, banned controversial films completely.
26. He was expelled from the party for failing to withdraw his controversial remarks.
27. The government could face defeat if it tries to push through the controversial proposals.
28. He took a dive in the penalty area and won his team a controversial penalty.
29. There is plenty of room for disagreement in this controversial area.
30. In deference to our host I decided not to challenge his controversial remarks.
More similar words: controversy, control, conversion, out of control, under control, control group, beyond control, Persian, on the contrary, version, ever since, diversity, oversee, contract, contrast, contribute, by contrast, contributor, contractor, contrast to, contribution, contribute to, contretemps, to the contrary, conversation, over and over, economic recovery, persist, approve, improved.