Random good picture Not show
1) You can get a nasty sting from a jellyfish.
2) The press have been very nasty about him.
3) This coffee has a nasty taste.
4) That burn will leave a nasty scar.
5) The news gave me a nasty shock.
6) I felt quite deflated by your nasty remark.
7) He copped a nasty whack on the head.
8) There's a nasty streak in her character.
9) He had a temper and could be nasty.
10) He made it all sound very nasty.
11) Life has a nasty habit of repeating itself.
12) She's got a nasty bruise on her shin.
13) Try to get rid of your nasty cold.
14) A nasty flu bug's going round at the moment.
15) Don't buy that coat-it looks cheap and nasty.
16) The rodent's sharp teeth can inflict a nasty bite.
17) She got a nasty gash on the head.
18) He was a nasty little blighter.
19) There's a nasty smell in here.
20) He had a nasty moment when he thought he'd lost his passport.
21) I don't like Kevin — he's got a nasty vindictive streak in him.
22) She played a really nasty trick on me - she put syrup in my shampoo bottle!
23) She fell and got a nasty bang on the knee.
24) I had a nasty feeling that he would follow me.
25) He needed an operation to close a nasty gash in his arm.
26) Harry was a nasty foul-mouthed old devil.
27) When I refused to pay[Sentencedict.com],[http://sentencedict.com/nasty.html] he turned nasty.
28) What a nasty thing to say!
29) Local economists have looked into their crystal balls and seen something rather nasty.
30) I don't like the colour they've chosen for their new carpet it looks really nasty.
More similar words: lifestyle, in a sense, as soon as, as soon as possible, last, vast, fast, as to, blast, beast, boast, pasta, coast, least, at last, pastor, a stage, breast, at least, taste of, coastal, northeast, eastern, plastic, southeast, as though, in the past, contrast, disaster, in the least.