Random good picture Not show
1) His mode of doing business is offensive to me.
2) He launched what was called a charm offensive against MPs who might not support the Government.
3) I found her remarks deeply offensive .
4) I find your attitude most offensive.
5) The defensive team nearly equipoised the offensive team.
6) His comments were deeply offensive to a large number of single mothers.
7) She took the offensive, challenging her critics to prove their allegations.
8) The noise is offensive to the ear.
9) He was charged with carrying an offensive weapon.
10) Jan was convicted of possessing an offensive weapon .
11) The offensive began several days ago as an attempt to relieve the town.
12) The new general immediately launched an offensive against the enemy.
13) The public seems unconvinced by their latest charm offensive .
14) The West African forces went on the offensive in response to attacks on them.
15) The police nicked me for carrying an offensive weapon.
16) I insist that you withdraw your offensive remarks immediately.
17) They launched the land offensive in the middle of the night.
18) The army was forced to give ground when the enemy started its new offensive.
19) Consumers found the attitude of its staff offhand and generally offensive to the paying customer.
20) He was then arrested and charged with possessing an offensive weapon.
21) The programme contains language which some viewers may find offensive.
22) The word 'lady' has connotations of refinement and excessive femininity that some women find offensive.
23) He's always making rude remarks about women. I find that deeply offensive.
24) Military officials are still tight-lipped about when or whether their forces will launch a ground offensive.
25) He orders his assistants around in a way that is very offensive.
26) Norman agreed that the wording of the advertisement was unnecessarily offensive and it was changed.
27) Republicans acknowledged that they had little choice but to mount an all-out offensive on the Democratic nominee.
28) He's always expecting criticism of his work[sentencedict.com],(http://sentencedict.com/offensive.html) so he's always on the offensive.
29) The young man was trailing his coat by making such offensive remarks.
30) The general ordered his men to deploy in order to meet the offensive of the enemy.
More similar words: defensive, extensive, comprehensive, offense, sensitive, offender, defense, massive, pension, tension, density, exclusive, excessive, intensity, dimension, extension, aggressive, impressive, dimensions, exclusively, progressive, sensitivity, comprehension, effectively, comprehensible, effectiveness, fence, defender, defendant, offer.