Random good picture Not show
1. That grocer never overcharges.
2. The grocer sells wine and spirits.
3. The grocer accused her of shoplifting and demanded to look in her bag.
4. A grocer used to need to know how to blend tea.
5. From his doorway, the first grocer scowled at him.
6. Any grocer knows that fruits have widely different shelf lives, even with refrigeration.
7. I would have to telephone the grocer, if I was to go on.
8. A former grocer from Rector Street, at twenty he had gone bankrupt trying to run a cigar store on Pearl Street.
9. Grocer profits While other retailers are dropping like flies, supermarkets are making fat profits.
10. The grocer had a grinder somewhere, and his wife unearthed it, dusted it down and plugged it in for me.
11. They still owed the grocer and Dad said he had had to pay another month's rent.
12. The grocer took back the rancid butter.
13. The grocer calls on the Kirks every Friday.
14. Rent was paid, and now came the grocer.
15. Maybe the grocer will wait.
16. When the local grocer hires you to drive the delivery truck(sentencedict.com), he is buying your labor in the labor market.
17. The grocer said in a very reluctant voice,'Do you a grocery list?
18. Reluctantly Martin yielded to the claims of the grocer, paying his bill with him in full, and receiving in change a pocketful of jingling coin.
19. That grocer always overcharges.
20. Pay the bill and ask the grocer to receipt it.
21. He never overcharged when I went shopping in his grocer.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. At the other end of the social scale was the grocer, the village's only merchant.
23. Henry carried on the milling and baking side, Thomas was the corn dealer and Edward the dairy man and grocer.
24. The man is oblivious to his living conditions and the fact his 9-year-old son begs food from the neighborhood grocer.
25. Laura, a feisty community activist played by Angela Michelle Navarro, goes the grocer one further.
26. Though rationing was in effect, Tish managed to get a huge steak from an admiring grocer down the street.
27. Crosby Hall was built by Sir John Crosby, a wealthy grocer and wool merchant, and was completed in 1475.
28. The film tells the story of a Swiss secret agent who masquerades as a grocer in order to uncover a drugs ring.
29. It used to be that a paper route or an after-school job at the local grocer was viewed as a rite of passage for young people.
30. In the torchlight he caught sight of a figure whom he immediately recongnized as Bill Wilkins , our local grocer.
More similar words: grocery, groceries, proceed, process, procedure, proceeds, processed, processor, due process, proceeding, processing, procession, rhinoceros, proceed against, word processing, due process of law, ocean, innocent, innocence, photocell, egocentric, geocentric, heliocentric, frock, rocky, grow, grown, rocket, growl, grove.