Random good picture Not show
1. The government's policies have disaffected the pepole.
2. The soldiers were disaffected toward the government.
3. The party needs to take steps to attract disaffected voters.
4. Disaffected members have left to form a new party.
5. Some disaffected members left to form a new party.
6. The dictator's policies had soon disaffected the people.
7. The film features James Dean as a disaffected teenager.
8. Candidates are trying to attract disaffected voters.
9. He attracts disaffected voters.
10. Last-minute concessions had been made to disaffected groups to win their support.
11. Disaffected Cantarero supporters were considered by observers to be a danger to future constitutional order.
12. But he was equally anxious to convince disaffected voters that he was listening to them.
13. She had been pale, listless, disaffected and Katherine was stricken by remorse.
14. Currently, disaffected pupils can drop two subjects to spend up to a day a week in the workplace.
15. The dictator's policies have soon disaffected the people.
16. Unemployed and disaffected, they have embraced a kind of blissful ambivalence towards life as they float between parties, drugs,(Sentencedict.com) and a sexual freedom unknown to their elders.
17. Some are made up of disaffected members of the regional terror group Jemaah Islamiyah, who feel it has become too passive.
18. London Mayor Ken Livingstone thinks Iraq is driving "disaffected young Muslims" to murderous self-immolation, in apparent ignorance or disregard that three of the suspects are medical doctors.
19. Environmental issues provided a rallying point for people disaffected with the government.
20. The teacher said that he found it difficult to cope with a class of disaffected teenagers.
21. Both Tarantino and Dahl direct and write for the disaffected youth of today.
22. That is happening simply because the prison service has been so badly mismanaged that the staff are disaffected.
23. My constituents who are in prison - I hope not for too long - are becoming increasingly disaffected.
24. But since then the group has failed to attract the number of disaffected provisionals it had hoped.
25. Before the election, they often gave the impression that they saw it only as a sop for disaffected left-wing intellectuals.
26. Within a year or two, the persona of the disaffected hipster would prove too cynical, too alienated to last.
27. What happens is big, manly chords nuzzled up to perky little hooks that can start the most disaffected wall-huggers dancing.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Some of the government's most loyal supporters are now becoming disaffected.
29. Al-Qaida in Aceh is a relatively new group made up of disaffected members of Jemaah Islamiyah, which is responsible for the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people.
30. As a group, Britain's Muslims come across as more disaffected than their co - religionists elsewhere.
More similar words: affected, effected, affect, affection, infected, affectation, affectionate, effect, in effect, afflicted, effective, side effect, take effect, effectively, elected, effectiveness, expected, dejected, selected, directed, coriolis effect, decaffeinated, respected, connected, protected, dejectedly, unexpected, the greenhouse effect, unexpectedly, distractedly.