Random good picture Not show
1. The problem is beyond my comprehension.
2. His behaviour was completely beyond comprehension .
3. This was utterly beyond her comprehension.
4. The task requires a good comprehension of complex instructions.
5. She had no comprehension of what was involved.
6. She has no comprehension of the seriousness of the situation.
7. They don't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do.
8. We did a listening comprehension.
9. He showed a total lack of comprehension.
10. There are exercises for checking comprehension.
11. The vastness of space defied comprehension.
12. What Jock had done was beyond my comprehension.
13. Is this test a good measure of reading comprehension?
14. The teacher set the class a comprehension test.
15. Such cruelty really is beyond my comprehension.
16. This new theory passes my comprehension.
17. The second passage for reading comprehension on the examination paper foxed me completely; I couldn't understand it at all.
18. He has no comprehension of the size of the problem.
19. The research project will focus on children's comprehension of pretence.
20. This comprehension exercise also revises previous grammar work.
21. You need to practise your reading comprehension more.
22. Is cloze procedure an appropriate measure of comprehension?
23. And is identification of words a prerequisite for comprehension?
24. Listening Listening provides a fresh perspective on listening comprehension.
25. It can form a focus for comprehension and discussion.
26. It's a devastating and barbaric act that defies all comprehension.
27. Why you let her talk you into doing such a foolish thing is beyond my comprehension .
28. They turned to one another with the same expression of dawning comprehension, surprise(sentencedict.com/comprehension.html), and relief.
29. Why he can't do it himself is beyond my comprehension.
30. He looked at her with a total lack of comprehension.
More similar words: comprehensive, comprehensible, pension, tension, impression, extension, dimension, dimensions, mansion, expansion, compensation, depression, forehead, comprise, impress, compromise, impressive, density, offensive, sensitive, extensive, defensive, intensity, sensitivity, compensate for, rehabilitation, version, mission, session, companion.