Random good picture Not show
1. I don't like troubling him.
2. Oh, sorry for troubling you.
3. I'm really sorry for troubling you.
4. There is one thing that's been troubling me.
5. He yawns, not troubling to cover his mouth.
6. My back's been troubling me again.
7. I hate troubling / to trouble the director.
8. The ulcer had been troubling her for several years.
9. What's troubling you, dear? You look ever so worried.
10. My back's been troubling me.
11. What is it that's troubling you?
12. This incident raises troubling questions.
13. Her conscience was troubling her a little.
14. But most troubling of all was the simple fact that nobody knew what was going on.
15. A close look at the statistics reveals a troubling picture.
16. Some troubling questions remain about the legal status of frozen embryos.
17. But beyond them lies a more troubling general question.
18. But there were troubling undercurrents in the family.
19. The issue was important and troubling enough to prompt me to investigate.
20. There is just one thing still troubling me, Holmes, although you will think it absurd.
21. What may prove troubling to investors is the reduced dividend the split-up firms will pay.
22. The recent outbreak/eruption of racial violence in the area is very troubling.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Of course, the thought that I might not have a job next year is a bit troubling.
24. I can't seem to fling off this cold;it's been troubling me for a month now.
25. It's such a small point that it's hardly worth troubling about.
26. There was something in the darker recesses of his unconscious that was troubling him.
27. On New Year's Eve he confided that he had suffered rather troubling chest pains.
28. Perhaps he was engaging in self-deception to block out the troubling facts.
29. Since Young hardly ever slides, it was a dead giveaway something was troubling him.
30. It is not just the prospect of overseas sales which is troubling the nuclear industry and its critics at present.
More similar words: trouble, troubled, in trouble, troublesome, double-dealing, double cropping, sibling, humbling, gambling, wobbling, rumbling, rambling, trembling, dissembling, double, doubly, double up, doubloon, double back, public, sublime, double jeopardy, publish, publisher, republic, published, in public, publicly, publicize, Republican.