Antonym: insensitive. Similar words: sensitivity, inquisitive, density, intensity, transition, offensive, extensive, defensive. Meaning: ['sensɪtɪv] n. someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead. adj. 1. responsive to physical stimuli 2. being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others 3. able to feel or perceive 4. hurting 5. of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security.
Random good picture Not show
1. She is very sensitive to other people's feelings.
2. A sensitive child should not be mishandled.
3. He is very sensitive to my words.
4. The cost is not sensitive to the batch size.
5. The bill gives sensitive police files a blanket exemption.
6. The classroom teacher must be sensitive to a child'sneeds.
7. They encourage boys to be sensitive and artistic.
8. Treat her with kid gloves?she's very sensitive.
9. Avoid using perfumed soaps on sensitive skin.
10. Her experiences had made her sensitive to other people's troubles.
11. I'm sensitive to heat.
12. A sensitive nerve in a tooth can cause great pain.
13. The eyes of predators are highly sensitive to the slightest movement.
14. She would keep any sensitive documents under lock and key.
15. A baby is sensitive to the slightest nuances in its mother's voice.
16. Have a short sensitive puberty we,always love to do with age is not consistent.
17. The Commission is sensitive to accusations that it is overstepping its authority.
18. There are highly sensitive and delicately balanced ecosystems in the forest.
19. It's made me much more sensitive to the needs of the disabled.
20. Take it easy. Don't be so sensitive.
21. He was always so sensitive and caring.
22. We'd better keep off the sensitive topic.
23. He was acutely sensitive to criticism.
24. This movie may upset a sensitive child.
25. Health care is a politically sensitive issue.
26. James's face was thin, finely boned,[http://sentencedict.com/sensitive.html] and sensitive.
27. He's very sensitive about his weight.
28. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
29. Suddenly not know what course to take such a life,nervous, sensitive and busy.
30. Representatives of the company claim their plan will be sensitive to local needs.
More similar words: sensitivity, inquisitive, density, intensity, transition, offensive, extensive, defensive, cognitive, initiative, comprehensive, representative, sense, transit, sensor, as it is, tension, pension, in a sense, position, make sense, sensation, senseless, consensus, extension, dimension, opposition, composition, dimensions, acquisition.