Random good picture Not show
1. Employees can contract into the company pension scheme.
2. She lived on a small pension.
3. His company has the best pension scheme in the industry.
4. He lived on an invalidity pension which came as a weekly giro.
5. You will automatically qualify for a pension.
6. The pension includes an allowance of fifty pounds for traffic expenditures.
7. The pension funds are administered by commercial banks.
8. My pension will provide for my dependants.
9. At what age can you start drawing your pension ?
10. She went to the company to draw her pension.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. He draws his pension at the post office.
12. Temporary workers are ineligible for the pension scheme.
13. The pension is not sufficient for living expenses.
14. I live on an invalidity pension.
15. The money received is paid directly into a pension fund.
16. Our comprehensive range of benefits includes pension and health insurance.
17. She's got nothing beyond her state pension.
18. The firm granted him a pension.
19. She supplements her pension by taking in washing.
20. 31.7 million retirees had participated in the basic pension insurance program.
21. Your contributions will affect your pension entitlements.
22. Have you been making regular contributions to a pension plan?
23. The perks of the job include a company pension scheme and a generous travel allowance.
24. Is your pension taxed at source ?
25. The pension fund is in surplus.
26. A flexible retirement age is being considered by Ministers to unify men's and women's pension rights.
27. They find it hard to live on their state pension.
28. The government has been encouraging individuals to opt out of the state pension scheme.
29. They are putting pressure on the government to equalize state pension ages between men and women.
30. Many people find it hard to live on a basic state pension .
More similar words: tension, dimension, extension, dimensions, comprehension, mansion, compensation, expansion, expense, density, offensive, compensate for, sensitive, defensive, intensity, extensive, at the expense of, sensitivity, comprehensive, comprehensible, mission, version, session, envision, division, invasion, decision, emission, sensation, provision.