Synonym: aid, allowance, assistance, grant, help, stipend, subsidy. Similar words: tension, dimension, extension, dimensions, comprehension, mansion, compensation, expansion. Meaning: ['penʃən] n. a regular payment to a person that is intended to allow them to subsist without working. v. grant a pension to.
Random good picture Not show
1. Employees can contract into the company pension scheme.
2. She lived on a small pension.
3. You will automatically qualify for a pension.
4. The pension funds are administered by commercial banks.
5. My pension will provide for my dependants.
6. She went to the company to draw her pension.
7. He draws his pension at the post office.
8. Temporary workers are ineligible for the pension scheme.
9. The pension is not sufficient for living expenses.
10. His company has the best pension scheme in the industry.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. He lived on an invalidity pension which came as a weekly giro.
12. The pension includes an allowance of fifty pounds for traffic expenditures.
13. At what age can you start drawing your pension ?
14. I live on an invalidity pension.
15. She's got nothing beyond her state pension.
16. The firm granted him a pension.
17. She supplements her pension by taking in washing.
18. Your contributions will affect your pension entitlements.
19. Is your pension taxed at source ?
20. The pension fund is in surplus.
21. She lives on her pension and her savings.
22. Despite losing his job he retains his pension.
23. The judgment on pension rights has established/set a precedent.
24. These payments may be counted towards your pension.
25. He's got nothing beyond his state pension.
26. A pension is often commutable into a lump sum.
27. Employees may opt out of the company's pension plan.
28. A flexible retirement age is being considered by Ministers to unify men's and women's pension rights.
29. They find it hard to live on their state pension.
30. The government has been encouraging individuals to opt out of the state pension scheme.
More similar words: tension, dimension, extension, dimensions, comprehension, mansion, compensation, expansion, expense, density, offensive, compensate for, sensitive, defensive, intensity, extensive, at the expense of, sensitivity, comprehensive, comprehensible, mission, version, session, envision, division, invasion, decision, emission, sensation, provision.