Random good picture Not show
1) Ceramic tiles were inset into the tables.
2) I'm laying ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen.
3) The walls and floors are clad with ceramic tiles.
4) The order for ceramic tiles has been booked in.
5) The tables were inset with ceramic tiles.
6) Some ceramic works of art are shown in this exhibition.
7) These ceramic tiles are the ultimate in modern kitchen design.
8) It even works for ceramic floor tiles.,.
9) Choose steel or ceramic kitchenware instead.
10) Resilient sheet, ceramic tile, wood?
11) On it I have propped a small ceramic lamp.
12) Ceramic humidifiers on a warm radiator are particularly effective because the oils evaporate,(http://sentencedict.com/ceramic.html) filling the room with a beautiful scent.
13) At the same time, the ceramic cup became warmer, while the foam cup did not show much change in temperature.
14) The space shuttle uses specially designed ceramic tiles with very high thermal resistances to prevent conduction during re-entry.
15) I noted walls of apple-green ceramic tile, long stainless-steel counters with lots of drawer space.
16) Consequently, there are rarely any really diagnostic ceramic or metal artefacts that can provide any clue as to their age.
17) Beautiful ceramic floor tiles make the public rooms a fresh and welcoming cool retreat in summer.
18) Within the past year, more than 10 ceramic painting studios have sprouted in the Los Angeles area.
19) I felt for the ceramic frog in the ballet slipper.
20) The heat from the water in the ceramic cup traveled through the material of the cup, making the cup hotter.
21) A white ceramic coffee-pot and cups stood on a tray on a nearby table.
22) On the floors hand-painted ceramic tiles and a graceful decor are complemented by soft, warm furnishings.
23) There are many open-air markets and the Amalfi Coast is the place to find attractive majolica and bright ceramic ware.
24) Still embedded high on a rock is a tangle of telephone wires and a ceramic insulator.
25) A single aspidistra gleamed in one corner in a lime-green ceramic pot.
26) They are usually mounted on a fabric backing for ease of handling, and are fixed using conventional ceramic tile adhesive.
27) Time to get out the tree, the ornaments, the special gift baskets and the ceramic figurines to decorate the house.
28) As you continued to measure temperatures, the temperature in the ceramic cup dropped faster than the temperature in the foam cup.
29) Along the wall in the back, pickle vats and ceramic elephants rested in crates.
30) Note that wall and floor types are of different thicknesses, just like ordinary ceramic tiles.
More similar words: ceramics, Islamic, dynamic, pyramid, dynamics, amicable, thermodynamics, hydrodynamic, ramification, macerate, lacerate, visceral, piece rate, incarcerate, laceration, eviscerate, temperament, perambulator, temperamental, microeconomics, over and over again, amid, comic, tamil, amiss, amity, ram, mimic, famine, family.