Random good picture Not show
1. What are the dimensions of the room?
2. We measured the dimensions of the kitchen.
3. The dimensions of the difficulty for the hydraulic project have only recently been recognized.
4. It is important to measure the exact dimensions of the room.
5. Computer design tools that work in three dimensions.
6. Use a steel tape measure to measure the dimensions of the room.
7. Can we just check the dimensions of the bedroom again?
8. His personality has several dimensions.
9. A diagram represents things in only two dimensions.
10. What are the dimensions of this room?
11. We're heading for a catastrophe of enormous dimensions.
12. I did not realized the dimensions of the problem.
13. We'll need to know the exact dimensions of the room.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The dimensions of the market collapse were certainly not anticipated.
15. What are the dimensions of this language laboratory?
16. Despite the unit's compact dimensions, there's still plenty of room for expansion.
17. Whenever baseball's dimensions were set, few batters could homer off a pitch on the outside corner.
18. These two dimensions provided the basis for the first coherent theories about the connections between the peoples of the world.
19. So in three dimensions inversion turns an infinite plane into a finite sphere in a one-to-one mapping of every point.
20. Both these statements have important ethical dimensions, and they require separate analysis.
21. These lower orders also had racial dimensions.
22. Love is the thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
23. In looking at population aging we will consider two distinct dimensions.
24. Drilling will continue on the site to assess the dimensions of the new oilfield.
25. Monge provided a system for clearly displaying three-dimensional structures in two dimensions.
26. There is a striking analogy here with crystal growth, except that it happens in two dimensions, not three.
27. The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions. Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. No attempt has been made to increase the thermal mass beyond the dimensions that would be necessary in normal construction.
29. Ngo Dinh Diem filled a vacuum, but despite his record of integrity, he lacked the dimensions of a national leader.
30. Libraries will persist in their commitment but will find no funding equal to the recognized dimensions of the need.
More similar words: dimension, tension, pension, extension, comprehension, mansion, expansion, consideration, density, offensive, intensity, defensive, extensive, sensitive, consist, consider, consensus, sensitivity, consist in, consist of, comprehensive, consistent, comprehensible, experiment, considerable, consistently, considerably, be considered as, experimental, be responsible for.