Synonym: black-market, blockade, bootleg, duel, enclose, fight, fortify, joust, wall. Similar words: hence, sequence, commence, essence, science, evidence, sentence, reference. Meaning: [fens] n. 1. a barrier that serves to enclose an area 2. a dealer in stolen property. v. 1. enclose with a fence 2. receive stolen goods 3. fight with fencing swords 4. surround with a wall in order to fortify 5. have an argument about something.
Random good picture Not show
3. She leapt over the fence.
4. The dog made a leap over the fence.
5. I ripped my jeans on the fence.
6. The house is encircled by a high fence.
7. He chained his bike to the fence.
8. My friend threw the ball back over the fence.
9. The fence was strengthened with wire.
10. Cut the bushes even with the fence.
11. I tore my jeans on the fence.
12. The fence was held up by wooden posts.
13. She urged her mare to jump the fence.
14. The house was surrounded by a tall, wooden fence.
15. I helped her over the fence.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. He wormed his way under the fence.
17. The fence is made of panels which overlap .
18. He hired a workman to repair the fence.
19. The fence is only ten paces from the house.
20. The stock farm was circled with a fence.
21. She crawled under the fence.
22. A white fence picketed the yard on three sides.
23. They put a fence around the garden.
24. The boy bowled over the fence and flowers.
25. The fence divides my land from hers.
26. She had been nagging him to paint the fence.
27. Contraction of the timbers left gaps in the fence.
28. He hurdled a fence and went into her yard.
29. The dog leapt over the fence.
More similar words: hence, sequence, commence, essence, science, evidence, sentence, reference, residence, experience, experienced, difference, consequence, conference, abstinence, preference, in consequence, convenience, acquiescence, make a difference, commencement, independence, offense, offender, defense, defender, offensive, defendant, defensive, bench.