Random good picture Not show
1) In his defense he alleged temporary insanity.
2) Leagues are commonly made for mutual defense.
3) Our defense should be strengthened.
4) The best defense is offense.
5) He was the then secretary of Defense.
6) The Defense Secretary gave an upbeat assessment of the war so far.
7) The defense wants the district Judge to throw out the case.
8) The secretary of defense briefed the president on the enemy's strength.
9) In her defense Halen alleged temporary insanity.
10) New Zealand was weak in defense.
11) The Redskins' offense is stronger than their defense.
12) Shea's testimony threw the defense off stride.
13) Only perfect defense could set four spades.
14) Defense planners predict an extended period of retrenchment.
15) A Defense Department spokesman briefed reporters.
16) The defense attorney phrased his summation at last.
17) Fellow Republicans rallied to the President's defense.
18) My profession touches our national defense very closely.
19) The lawyer produced a clever defense of his client.
20) The judge was in the defense lawyer's pocket.
21) The defense called only one witness.
22) National defense must take precedence over all other questions.
23) Defense attorneys tried to poke holes in Rodger's story.
24) Forts are framed for defense.
25) Steve anchors the team's defense.
26) The attorney for the defense challenged the juror.
27) A thick overcoat is a good defense against the cold.
28) NATO defense ministers wrap up their meeting in Brussels today.
29) We have already succeeded in working out ground rules with the Department of Defense.
30) He sees the proposal as more of a diplomatic gambit than a serious defense proposal.
More similar words: defensive, defender, defendant, offense, offensive, dense, sense, license, intense, expense, in a sense, consensus, make sense, senseless, at the expense of, refer, fence, offender, define, reference, deficit, preference, aside from, definitely, definition, lens, insert, insect, consent, ensure.