Random good picture Not show
1) The Rough Guide to Nepal is a comprehensive guide to the region.
2) She has a comprehensive grasp of the subject.
3) We offer our customers a comprehensive range of financial products.
4) He was educated at a co-ed comprehensive school.
5) Two very clear and comprehensive handbooks are available.
6) We offer you a comprehensive training in all aspects of the business.
7) He was educated at his local comprehensive school and then at Oxford.
8) The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
9) Dr Johnson undertook the task of writing a comprehensive English dictionary.
10) The idea was to create a comprehensive road map of the Web.
11) Have you got fully comprehensive insurance?
12) Kylie goes to the local comprehensive.
13) I want a very comprehensive explanation of this plan.
14) Our comprehensive range of benefits includes pension and health insurance.
15) She taught French at Cheam Comprehensive in South London.
16) There are much brighter prospects for a comprehensive settlement than before.
17) There is no agreed definition of what a comprehensive school should be.
18) An objective test can be quite comprehensive.
19) We offer a comprehensive service to home buyers.
20) The state government gave a very comprehensive explanation of its plans for the development of electronic industry.
21) They claim to offer a more comprehensive service than other firms.
22) He left comprehensive school at the age of 16.
23) A comprehensive description is one that is full and complete.
24) All the products are labelled with comprehensive instructions.
25) Child welfare services are well established and comprehensive.
26) The directors' efforts to improve the comprehensive management in the company have been very effective.
27) Ordinary working with unusual attitude to complete, simple questions to use a comprehensive thinking to decision, the matter will look at the way,[sentencedict.com](http://sentencedict.com/comprehensive.html) distant ideal rely on real efforts to achieve.
28) Nine out of ten secondary school children are in comprehensive schools.
29) The judicial minister cited the latest crime figures as proof of the need for strengthening of the comprehensive administration of social public order.
30) For the last 20 years, I have been an unquestioning supporter of comprehensive schools.
More similar words: comprehension, comprehensible, impressive, offensive, defensive, extensive, sensitive, forehead, comprise, impress, compromise, impression, massive, pension, tension, density, excessive, exclusive, dimension, extension, intensity, aggressive, dimensions, exclusively, progressive, sensitivity, compensation, compensate for, representative, warehouse.