Random good picture Not show
1) She has a comprehensive grasp of the subject.
2) He was educated at a co-ed comprehensive school.
3) Two very clear and comprehensive handbooks are available.
4) The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
5) Have you got fully comprehensive insurance?
6) Kylie goes to the local comprehensive.
7) I want a very comprehensive explanation of this plan.
8) The Rough Guide to Nepal is a comprehensive guide to the region.
9) We offer our customers a comprehensive range of financial products.
10) We offer you a comprehensive training in all aspects of the business.
11) He was educated at his local comprehensive school and then at Oxford.
12) Dr Johnson undertook the task of writing a comprehensive English dictionary.
13) The idea was to create a comprehensive road map of the Web.
14) She taught French at Cheam Comprehensive in South London.
15) An objective test can be quite comprehensive.
16) The list is fairly comprehensive.
17) We offer a comprehensive service to home buyers.
18) He left comprehensive school at the age of 16.
19) All the products are labelled with comprehensive instructions.
20) Child welfare services are well established and comprehensive.
21) He was educated at the local comprehensive school.
22) Streaming within comprehensive schools is common practice.
23) Her eyes made a comprehensive sweep of the room.
24) He has written a fully comprehensive guide to Rome.
25) Our comprehensive range of benefits includes pension and health insurance.
26) There are much brighter prospects for a comprehensive settlement than before.
27) There is no agreed definition of what a comprehensive school should be.
28) Ordinary working with unusual attitude to complete, simple questions to use a comprehensive thinking to decision, the matter will look at the way,(http://sentencedict.com/comprehensive.html) distant ideal rely on real efforts to achieve.
29) Nine out of ten secondary school children are in comprehensive schools.
30) The judicial minister cited the latest crime figures as proof of the need for strengthening of the comprehensive administration of social public order.
More similar words: comprehension, comprehensible, impressive, offensive, defensive, extensive, sensitive, forehead, comprise, impress, compromise, impression, massive, pension, tension, density, excessive, exclusive, dimension, extension, intensity, aggressive, dimensions, exclusively, progressive, sensitivity, compensation, compensate for, representative, warehouse.