Random good picture Not show
7. There is a moment in every battle at which the least maneuver is decisive and gives superiority as one drop of water causes overflow.
9. They became pawns in the political battle.
10. They defeated the enemy in the battle.
11. The admiral manoeuvred his ships in the battle plan.
12. Brandishing their swords,they rode into battle.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The infantry was/were sent into battle.
14. The soldiers armed for the battle.
15. The battle does not always belong to the strong.
16. Her son was killed in battle.
17. The enemy was defeated in a decisive battle.
18. Our soldiers have entrenched themselves behind the battle lines.
19. The battle ended in a humiliating defeat.
20. His arm was shot off in a battle.
21. Our fighter planes were readied for battle.
22. Napoleon arrayed his troops for battle.
23. Victory was dawning on the battle front.
24. He has proved his courage in battle.
25. The soldier showed great courage in the battle.
26. He showed great courage in battle.
27. Their whole life was a constant battle against poverty.
28. Many of his comrades were killed in the battle.
29. He has an uphill battle against rheumatics.
30. Messengers brought news that the battle had been lost.
More similar words: battle field, cattle, rattle, prattle, brattle, little by little, little, mettle, settle, bottled, brittle, shuttle, a little, scuttle, throttle, resettle, unsettle, belittle, settle for, unsettled, settle down, not a little, tattling, rattling, battery, wine bottle, shuttle bus, bottleneck, nettlesome, settlement.