Random good picture Not show
1) There is no potable water, except what you carry with you, and the equatorial sun beats down with fierce intensity.
2) The fact that a water is potable does not, however, necessarily make it suitable for textile purposes.
3) Is the tap water at my home potable?
4) The state has strict hygienic regulations for potable water.
5) Output Amplifier Potable Radios Class Push-pull Operation.
6) The new potable computers are going likehot cakes.
7) Locals load drums with government-distributed potable water in northern Tegucigalpa, Honduras,(http://sentencedict.com/potable.html) on March 17.
8) QD Manual cutting off machine is a potable plate - cutting machine, fit in cutting at spot.
9) Note: The potable water expansion tank shall be installed in the cold water service pipe line on the supply side of the water heater.
10) Cold and hot potable water, HVAC chilled and hot water. Evaporative cooling systems.
11) Sink plumbed with potable water, plus soap and towels provided for employees.
12) Tank Linings and pipe Coatings: Ballast and potable water tanks; Bilges, wet voids and drainage pipes.
13) Potable Water and Food Service – NSF listed valves designed for use in drinking water systems and food service equipment.
14) America's meat addiction is poisoning and depleting our potable water, arable land, and clean air.
15) With the other, she would buy potable water from a kiosk.
16) The potable water expansion tank shall be a Watts Model PLT.
17) They voraciously drank all the edible and potable water at one time.
18) The highest market price for potable water today is reflected in an art object.
19) But sewage systems are not the only non-potable water systems cross-connected to the potable water supply.
20) Bread, it would appear, is an indispensable foodstuff, as necessary to life as potable water.
21) Reconstituted and recombined milk and milk products are those that result from the recombining of milk constituents with potable water.
22) This provides for a supply of very good quality water to the main river, which itself is used as potable supply.
23) Some theoretical search has been made in this paper on defluorination of potable water by electrocoagulation, characteristics are introduced.
24) Through the exploration evaluation and provincial assessment, The well T_(67) in Cheng-guan, Tianzhen belongs to high quality Sr-Li-metasilicate potable natural mineral water.
25) They set up purifying systems in places where the water was not potable.
26) This combination of properties has led to its use for specialized packaging in the industrial and military fields, including the short-term storage of potable water.
27) With National Sanitation Foundation ( NSF ) listing, it is ideal for potable water service.
28) He could be doused in water but it had to be potable.
29) Series 775 Double Check Valve Assemblies provide protection of the potable water supply for non - health hazard - connections .
30) Biological carbon filtration and slow sand filtration are used to study the rural potable water treatment.
More similar words: notable, notably, table, stable, mutable, tableau, eatable, vegetable, portable, suitable, timetable, printable, irritable, constable, palatable, veritable, treatable, adaptable, equitable, comfortable, debatable, refutable, immutable, on the table, countable, charitable, inimitable, hospitable, acceptable, inevitable.