Random good picture Not show
1. Their team had a poor offense.
2. Child abuse is a punishable offense.
3. The best defense is offense.
4. They deserved to lose; their offense was badly planned.
5. The team's offense ran full throttle.
6. No offense, but this cheese tastes like rubber.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The book might be published without creating offense.
8. The Redskins' offense is stronger than their defense.
9. I avoided giving offense by euphemizing.
10. Harboring criminals is an offense in law.
11. He played offense for the Chicago Bulls.
12. The penalty for a first offense is a fine.
13. give offense to sb.
14. It is an offense to drive a car at night without lights.
15. I meant no offense.
16. The defense had shut down the multifaceted Detroit offense.
17. The best defense is a good offense, Jody figures.
18. I have a better feel for the offense.
19. Call it compassionate conservatism on offense.
20. Insinuation was their best defense, their best offense.
21. Nevertheless, halfback Garrison Hearst is new to the offense.
22. The team's offense is their Achilles' heel.
23. The Dallas Cowboys' offense was ice-cold in the first half.
24. Ordinarily that is an indication the offense is in full flower, blooming all over the bloody place.
25. The Rams acted as facilitators, helping the Niners' offense work on its communication skills.
26. Those war plans rested on a belief in the ineluctable superiority of the offense over the defense.
27. The Bears are going to have work on their offense this season.
28. He got a six-year jail sentence, a harsh punishment for a first offense.
29. She later claimed that she did not realize she was committing an offense.
30. A globe-trotting, business-building commerce secretary, he operated on the theory that a good defense is a good offense.
More similar words: offensive, defense, offender, defensive, dense, sense, license, intense, expense, in a sense, make sense, senseless, consensus, at the expense of, fence, defender, defendant, offer, effect, affect, differ, offering, in effect, different, differ from, difference, take effect, lens, insert, insect.