Synonym: biddable. Similar words: acquiescence, acquiesce, quiescent, descent, crescent, incandescent, senescent, decrescent. Meaning: [‚ækwɪ'esnt] adj. willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest.
Random good picture Not show
1. The peasants proved more acquiescent than had been expected.
2. Perhaps you are too acquiescent.
3. I will not have her think me acquiescent in her schemes.
4. Clara switches from being aggressive to being acquiescent and Lucio does the reverse.
5. To find one who was less than acquiescent must have been a considerable shock.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. They are too law - abiding and to acquiescent.
7. Really, final user can change acquiescent search engine.
8. Whose user is much who makes acquiescent standard possibly.
9. My brother is of the acquiescent rather than the militant type.
10. She is too acquiescent , ie too ready to comply.
11. Almost meanwhile, gu Ge announces the acquiescent position that becomes red fox browser serves a provider.
12. He is of the acquiescent rather than the militant type.
13. Character type is acquiescent empty string, numerical value acquiescent 0, date acquiesce is systematic date.
14. Although still be in acquiescent and open position to user data, just undertake perfecting through detail, be like, recommend good friend trends to the user prevenient.
15. There were fears that it was intended to remove him and substitute some one more acquiescent.
16. All his kind generally wanted was a quick flirtation, an acquiescent woman, and a no-strings parting the following morning.
17. But when children are at stake we have to rise above that acquiescent mood.
18. But before two kinds " standard " just by course of study inside " acquiescent ", do not have the regulation of existing writings.
19. Tell a crowd high, office politics is more complex, this is everybody's acquiescent fact almost.
20. The Democrats, then the freer - trading party, were unusually acquiescent.
21. Far from being unctuous Pat was always loath to appear acquiescent.
22. The time that need locks up when be being changed into other format file by acquiescent format through checking film file will measure resource the influence to this process.
More similar words: acquiescence, acquiesce, quiescent, descent, crescent, incandescent, senescent, decrescent, evanescent, adolescent, iridescent, pearlescent, fluorescent, effervescent, fertile crescent, acquit, acquire, acquired, acquittal, acquitted, phosphorescent, acquisition, obsequies, descend, crescendo, descended, descendant, condescend, descendants, putrescence.