Random good picture Not show
1) Do you know the density of population in this area?
2) Aluminium is low in density.
3) The sample's density is a measure of its purity.
4) Lead has a high density.
5) The increasing population density will even further congeal traffic.
6) The region has a very high population density.
7) The area has a high/low population density.
8) The population density in this city is very high.
9) We were unable to move because of the density of the crowd.
10) Would it collapse to infinite density?
11) This shrinkage increases the density of the pot.
12) The main problem is energy density.
13) But one can not simply associate high lexical density with writing,[http://sentencedict.com/density.html] and low lexical density with speaking.
14) Cumulative Density Function By definition,[sentencedict.com] an uncertain quantity is one whose value can lie anywhere along a specified range.
15) The reasons for this high density are not yet known.
16) In some individual neighborhoods, the population density is three times greater than in the infamous slums of Calcutta or Jakarta.
17) The density of optical interconnections can be much greater than even the most advanced silicon and gallium arsenide processes.
18) The capacity was achieved by increasing storage density on the glass platter and adding one thin-film read-write head.
19) This would be expected from differences in the density and thickness of continental and oceanic crust.
20) Even fraction of a second, the optical density of the nucleus is measured and stored in the computer's memory.
21) Large retail chains are usually only prepared to locate stores in areas of high population density.
22) Astronomers know that Pluto and Triton have nearly the same size, mass, and density.
23) It was discovered that black girls gain 34% more bone density during puberty, compared to only 11% in white girls.
24) Continental lithosphere stands higher than oceanic lithosphere because continental crust is both of greater thickness and lower density than oceanic crust.
25) The minimum radius of the body for which this direct contest is established depends on the density of the body.
26) For example, V4 in rhesus monkeys contains a very high density of colour coding cells that are unresponsive to white stimuli.
27) Is essential for normal skeleton development in children and adolescents, and for maintaining high bone density in young adults.
28) The basic mechanism that undermines the traditional way of life is the ever increasing number and density of the population.
29) These are projected on to the surface of the ganglion cell density function in the upper part of the figure.
30) This would mean that the atom, and indeed all matter, should rapidly collapse to a state of very high density.
More similar words: intensity, sensitivity, sensitive, dense, transit, tension, pension, transition, diversity, offensive, identity, extension, dimension, defensive, extensive, dimensions, comprehensive, comprehension, comprehensible, sit, site, sit on, sit up, as it is, visitor, deposit, deny, hesitate, position, as it were.