Random good picture Not show
1. The restaurant has an extensive menu and daily specials.
2. He possesses an extensive knowledge of banking.
3. Many of the older paintings have undergone extensive restoration.
4. Her knowledge of English grammar is very extensive.
5. The museum offers extensive facilities for study.
6. The IRA had extensive supplies of arms.
7. Her knowledge of the subject is extensive.
8. The house stands in extensive grounds.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The university has extensive playing fields.
10. Experts believe that the coming drought will be extensive.
11. Extensive repair work is being carried out.
12. She suffered extensive injuries in the accident.
13. The fire caused extensive damage.
14. The drug has undergone extensive clinical trials .
15. The authorities conducted an extensive investigation into his tax affairs.
16. The palace has extensive gardens, a maze, and tennis courts.
17. After extensive research, Albert Hoffman first succeeded in synthesizing the acid in 1938.
18. Several of the crash victims had to have extensive plastic surgery.
19. Meat-eaters must produce extensive bile acids in their intestines to properly digest the meat that they eat.
20. He has carried out extensive research into renewable energy sources.
21. Extensive exploration was carried out using the latest drilling technology.
22. The new drug has undergone extensive medical trials.
23. He suffered extensive injuries in a street attack.
24. Fire has caused extensive damage to the island's forests.
25. The school has extensive playing fields.
26. The Olympics receive extensive television coverage.
27. She has extensive experience in computers.
28. He has garnered extensive support for his proposals.
29. When built, the palace and its grounds were more extensive than the city itself.
30. All sorts of sleeping bags have been developed and many have been given extensive trials under various conditions.
More similar words: extension, offensive, defensive, comprehensive, extend, extent, extended, to some extent, tension, intensity, sensitive, external, massive, density, pension, intense, excessive, exclusive, dimension, aggressive, impressive, dimensions, progressive, exclusively, consistent, sensitivity, comprehension, consistently, comprehensible, next.