Random good picture Not show
1. The authorities conducted an extensive investigation into his tax affairs.
2. The restaurant has an extensive menu and daily specials.
3. He possesses an extensive knowledge of banking.
4. Many of the older paintings have undergone extensive restoration.
5. Her knowledge of English grammar is very extensive.
6. The museum offers extensive facilities for study.
7. The palace has extensive gardens, a maze, and tennis courts.
8. The IRA had extensive supplies of arms.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Her knowledge of the subject is extensive.
10. After extensive research, Albert Hoffman first succeeded in synthesizing the acid in 1938.
11. The house stands in extensive grounds.
12. Several of the crash victims had to have extensive plastic surgery.
13. The university has extensive playing fields.
14. Experts believe that the coming drought will be extensive.
15. Meat-eaters must produce extensive bile acids in their intestines to properly digest the meat that they eat.
16. Extensive repair work is being carried out.
17. She suffered extensive injuries in the accident.
18. He has carried out extensive research into renewable energy sources.
19. Extensive exploration was carried out using the latest drilling technology.
20. The drug has undergone extensive clinical trials .
21. The company undertook an extensive feasibility study before adopting the new system.
22. Her latest album makes extensive use of samples from a wide range of acid jazz tracks.
23. The new drug has undergone extensive medical trials.
24. Extensive mining has reduced the supplies of coal in the area.
25. He suffered extensive injuries in a street attack.
26. There is now an extensive literature on the use of computers in the home.
27. Extensive research is being done into the connection between the disease and poor living conditions.
28. When built,[sentencedict.com] the palace and its grounds were more extensive than the city itself.
29. All sorts of sleeping bags have been developed and many have been given extensive trials under various conditions.
30. It was a large explosion and the resulting damage was extensive.
More similar words: extension, offensive, defensive, comprehensive, extend, extent, extended, to some extent, tension, intensity, sensitive, external, massive, density, pension, intense, excessive, exclusive, dimension, aggressive, impressive, dimensions, progressive, exclusively, consistent, sensitivity, comprehension, consistently, comprehensible, next.