Random good picture Not show
(1) I like Jim, but he's a little goofy.
(2) That was a real goofy thing to do.
(3) A goofy grin apread across her face when she saw the card.
(4) He also knew the value of goofy legal stunts. Sentencedict.com
(5) I look goofy in that picture.
(6) A goofy stunt for February sweeps?
(7) Then there was a goofy game against Rutgers, in which Connecticut was in arrears 30-15 and also came back to win.
(8) It was too easy to be silly and goofy and laugh and use exclamation marks.
(9) The tall, slender man and his goofy wife had been guests in the family compound.
(10) On her travels she's there with a goofy grin and a different pose for every occasion.
(11) Now what do you say to a goofy question like that?
(12) But then in typical Bloodhut fashion, a goofy gag succeeds.
(13) For all the kids care he could be Goofy, hamming it up for Mickey Mouse.
(14) My collected works rendered the Horsehead Nebula, goofy space cruisers, robots, and Saturn.
(15) Robbie got that familiar goofy expression on his face as I told him the story.
(16) Just ask Scratchman, the goofy action hero who crusades for truth, justice and the Texas Lottery.
(17) So much for the dissenting argument of some goofy liberals that requiring uniforms would be an added financial burden for the poor.
(18) This goofy, affable, golden-retriever of a movie trots along offering modest pleasures and no real surprises.
(19) I learned he had the same goofy sense of humor I was cursed with.
(20) You always have been kind of a goofy guy.
(21) Move your arms, Mowgli. Clap your hands, Goofy.
(22) Steve Martin went from goofy comedian to artistic novelist.
(23) Basically, they are unreliable and goofy.
(24) Golf requlres goofy pants and a fat ass.
(25) Flowers and cards, whether sentimental or goofy, are fun.
(26) Stop acting so goofy! What will the neighbors say?
(27) Now Fox carries the All-Star Game, complete with its goofy comet-puck.
(28) There was a funny sparkle in her eyes, the first sign that her goofy sense of humor was slowly coming back.
(29) But all is not yet lost, fellow fans of the blue and goofy.
(30) You know, another of those books with unmemorable titles and a goofy front cover.