Random good picture Not show
1. The hotel has exclusive access to the beach.
2. They had exclusive possession of the property as tenants.
3. The book costs 10 dollars, exclusive of postage.
4. This bathroom is for your exclusive use.
5. This room is for the exclusive use of guests.
6. He often goes to the exclusive restaurants.
7. The commissioners had exclusive jurisdiction to decide.
8. He is part of an exclusive social circle and belongs to an exclusive club.
9. He is already a member of Britain's most exclusive club.
10. Troll's exclusive, personalized luggage is made to our own exacting specifications in heavy-duty PVC/nylon.
11. The recording deal is not necessarily exclusive. The band can record material for other companies as well.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. He attended Eton, the most exclusive private school in Britain.
13. Our figure skating club has exclusive use of the rink on Mondays.
14. Tune in to our exclusive coverage of Wimbledon.
15. Bel Air is an exclusive suburb of Los Angeles.
16. This offer is exclusive to readers of The Sun.
17. The senate committees have exclusive jurisdiction over the FBI.
18. The interview is exclusive to this magazine.
19. People will always pay top dollar for something exclusive.
20. The newspaper published an exclusive about the escape.
21. This bathroom is for the President's exclusive use.
22. The price is for accommodation only, exclusive of meals.
23. Our prices are exclusive of sales tax.
24. Painting has not been her exclusive occupation.
25. Some papers thought they had an exclusive.
26. These products are exclusive to our shops.
27. The story is exclusive to this newspaper.
28. It was a tremendous coup for the local paper to get an exclusive interview with Prince Charles.
29. His mother has told 'The Times' about his death in an exclusive interview .
30. A journalist has tried to muscle in on my exclusive story.
More similar words: exclusively, exclude, excluding, conclusion, excessive, cluster, massive, offensive, extensive, defensive, impressive, aggressive, progressive, comprehensive, plus, clue, include, stimulus, music, wanderlust, cousin, including, conclude, illustrate, musical, housing, musician, business, exceed, music stand.