Random good picture Not show
(1) The drug is suspended in a saline solution.
(2) He is on a saline drip.
(3) Wash the lenses in saline solution.
(4) The nurse diluted the drug with saline water.
(5) We try to revegetate the saline or alkaline lands near the seashore.
(6) No patient received forced saline diuresis.
(7) Fluid losses should be replaced with normal saline.
(8) By design(sentencedict.com), the solute concentration of isotonic saline is the same as that in usual intracellular and extracellular fluid.
(9) Continuous saline infusion through a side port of the lithotrite was maintained throughout to keep the gall bladder distended.
(10) This must be corrected first, using a normal saline infusion.
(11) Practicing the saline song week after week can be drudgery.
(12) Again he had injected a saline solution into the Doctor's blood vessels.
(13) Beneath lies a mass of slightly warmer, more saline water some 600 m deep.
(14) The man with the bright eyes needed a saline drip.
(15) Environmentalists claim the highly saline water discharged from desalination plants could harm marine life.
(16) A saline solution is handy as a useful eye-bath or anti-septic gargle.
(17) Alternatively, by conditioning in a physiologically isotonic saline solution, it can remain at a constant size.
(18) If there is heavy rain during their exposed period, the pools are rendered brackish, rather than saline.
(19) Large tracts of land will be waterlogged and rendered saline, and innumerable species of wildlife destroyed for ever.
(20) This is the same amount of solute contained in the 3 L normal saline given in the last example.
(21) Volume deficits should be restored by administration of normal saline.
(22) A kindly looking lady doctor arrived, followed by a porter towing a saline drip apparatus.
(23) Mucosal resistance was similar in the three groups when the acid challenge was given after saline pretreatment.
(24) The specimens from the organ donors were immediately placed in ice cold isotonic saline.
(25) Saab claim that 78 degrees centigrade of heat can be stored in a saline solution for up to three days.
(26) As a control, sections were incubated with phosphate buffered saline instead of the primary monoclonal antibodies in the first step.
(27) A layer of photosynthetic bacteria lives permanently on the boundary between brackish and highly saline water.
(28) In control tests, the blood flow was measured at 60 minute intervals during the seven hour infusion of saline.
(29) Similar extrusions were seen in two rats whose stomachs were perfused with saline for 60 minutes after ethanol.
(30) The mucosal surface was rinsed with ice cold isotonic saline solution.
More similar words: saline solution, desalination, drop a line, salient, salience, commensalism, line, deal in, lines, sealing, feline, outline, online, incline, line up, in line, real income, beeline, airline, recline, linemen, lineage, hotline, inclined, decline, revealing, appealing, headline, life line, gasoline.