Random good picture Not show
1. FIFA is the governing body of world soccer .
2. After school, we played soccer.
3. He called Moore "one of the immortals of soccer".
4. The soccer fans indulged their patriotism, waving flags and singing songs.
5. Two soccer fans plunged to their deaths after a heavy drinking session.
6. They like playing soccer.
7. The Government intends to clamp down on soccer hooliganism.
8. Soccer referees have a thankless task.
9. Soccer needs to clean up its image.
10. the boom in youth soccer in the U.S.
11. He still harbours ambitions of playing professional soccer.
12. I don't like playing soccer.
13. He coaches basketball and soccer.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Soccer is primarily a winter game.
15. Next to soccer, I like playing tennis best.
16. He's quite a good soccer player.
17. Mark got a letter in soccer.
18. Soccer fans converged on the capital for the cup final.
19. Watching soccer fans howling racist remarks was not an edifying sight.
20. Soccer fever has been sweeping the nation as they prepare for the World Cup.
21. France and Spain will meet in the soccer cup final.
22. For some people soccer has a reputation as a rather namby-pamby sport.
23. It's high time British soccer cleaned up its image .
24. Brazilian soccer boss Carlos Parreira hit out angrily last night after his side were barred from training at Wembley.
25. The US team is new to the soccer scene, and can't expect to beat the Brazils of the world.
26. His soccer skills continue to be put to good use in his job as football coach to young hopefuls.
27. He's beginning to look the part on the soccer field.
28. Athletics should rank alongside soccer and cricket as a major sport.
29. We produced the best soccer of the tournament. Nobody would argue with that.
30. As an Englishman who'd lived for a long time in France, he felt a certain conflict of allegiances when the two countries played soccer.
More similar words: occur, occupy, sock, accent, social, access, occupation, on occasion, occasional, society, socially, so-called, occasionally, associate, succeed in, cancer, associated, accessible, accelerate, accentuate, acceptance, acceptable, officer, dancer, association, concert, grocery, certain, concern, successfully.