Random good picture Not show
(1) The president explained his plans to congressional leaders.
(2) He represents the Congressional District of Illinois.
(3) The task force is comprised of congressional leaders, cabinet heads and administration officials.
(4) In 1987 Congressional Quarterly published a series of guidebooks to American politics.
(5) The Congressional Budget Office says the federal deficit shows every sign of getting larger.
(6) But congressional staffers fret that the project will eventually cost billions more.
(7) It also has received bipartisan congressional support.
(8) Foreign bases can be closed without congressional approval.
(9) Before full authorization, the Energy Department needs Congressional approval.
(10) New weapons programmes can not proceed without Congressional authorization.
(11) Furthermore[sentencedict.com/congressional.html], women also favor Democratic congressional candidates over Republicans by a 15-point margin.
(12) Republican Congressional leaders have launched a rhetorical assault against the Clinton proposal this week.
(13) Since then, Carlton has coolly fielded questions for congressional inquisitors with wit and folksy aplomb.
(14) Subject to congressional approval, it proposed increased spending on highways, mass public transport systems, bridge improvement and highway safety programmes.
(15) Few doubt that if Mr Clinton asked for congressional approval for air strikes, he would get it.
(16) The rest of the delegates are apportioned by congressional districts, with the winner of each district getting three delegates.
(17) Congressional representatives and religious leaders fired off faxes condemning violence at abortion clinics.
(18) The president may not seize private property without congressional authorization. 11.
(19) In many areas where congressional assent is necessary, it is almost automatic.
(20) In 1974 congressional committees began raising questions in public about the security and usefulness of the atomic weapons.
(21) Those awarded congressional gold medals have not led sainted lives.
(22) Clinton has urged bipartisan congressional passage of a major campaign finance bill co-sponsored by Sens.
(23) Congressional criticism of Bush's proposals concentrated on the limited additional funding provided.
(24) But the congressional intelligence committees are like a black box.
(25) Voters are selecting candidates for both US Senate seats and for 52 congressional seats.
(26) But the disdain of these accomplished economists for supply-side economics can easily be deduced from their writings and congressional testimony.
(27) To get any work done, Gray had to go hunting for congressional aides.
(28) He also contends that Democrats have not produced a bumper crop of congressional candidates this year.
(29) McCurry said he expects the issue to come up at budget negotiations with congressional Republicans.
(30) Overall, the 176 PACs gave $ 65 million to congressional candidates since 1989, the group reported.
More similar words: Congress, aggression, professional, impression, depression, confession, aggressive, progressive, session, missionary, occasional, recession, occasionally, profession, conventional, constitutional, mission, impressive, regional, national, emission, permission, admission, commission, functional, educational, additional, commissioner, discussion, traditional.