Random good picture Not show
1. We go for walks in the fields occasionally.
2. Diligent students occasionally fail this subject.
3. Occasionally Alice would look up from her books.
4. Farmers occasionally plough up old Indian relics.
5. Most actors fluff their lines occasionally.
6. Occasionally Farling threw in a question.
7. The paper only occasionally carries editorials.
8. Men were standing around, swilling beer and occasionally leering at passing females.
9. The smaller of its hands occasionally slipped round on the pivot, and thus, though the minutes were told with precision, nobody could be quite certain of the hour they belonged to.
10. He went on talking, occasionally wiping at his face with a towel.
11. He occasionally infringe the law by parking near a junction.
12. In her autobiography she occasionally refers to her unhappy schooldays.
13. She only sees her niece occasionally, so she showers her with presents when she does.
14. It's all right to borrow money occasionally, but don't let it become a habit.
15. Dad would occasionally break in with an amusing comment.
16. My father would occasionally go to his Masonic lodge.
17. A poor contact causes power to fail occasionally.
18. She watches the kids for us occasionally.
19. The silence was occasionally punctuated by laughter.
20. This type of allergy can very occasionally be fatal.
21. Husband and wife should switch roles occasionally.
22. She goes to church only occasionally,(http://sentencedict.com/occasionally.html)but she believes.
23. Occasionally he lapsed into his native German.
24. We occasionally meet for a drink after work.
25. Police cars occasionally circled the building.
26. Occasionally the channel widened then closed up tight again.
27. Employees may occasionally receive bonus payments .
28. He occasionally condescended to take bribes.
29. We only see each other very occasionally .
30. Even she makes mistakes occasionally she's only human.
More similar words: occasional, on occasion, professional, traditionally, congressional, personally, invasion, national, regional, missionary, educational, functional, additional, traditional, nationalism, conventional, instructional, institutional, international, constitutional, organizational, casino, cast aside, basically, personal, finally, originally, occupation, on a large scale, mission.