Random good picture Not show
1) The lady was kissing a little lap dog.
2) Come and sit on Grandpa's lap!
3) She is still going strong on the last lap.
4) The baby was wriggling around on my lap.
5) May everything fall into your lap.
6) She sat with her hands in her lap.
7) Her little girl sat on her lap.
8) Cats and dogs lap water.
9) Shannon sat on her mother's lap.
10) He set a new lap record.
11) She clenched her hands in her lap to hide their trembling.
12) He used to lap the page where he stopped reading.
13) At the last lap John held him,(http://sentencedict.com/lap.html) and then began to pick up on him.
14) Come and sit on my lap and I'll read you a story.
15) This dog's ears are so long that they lap over.
16) Their audience will lap up whatever they throw at them.
17) Rubens Barrichello finished a lap ahead of his team-mate.
18) The ends of the cloth lap about the hole.
19) The last lap of their journey was by ship.
20) Sally sat with her hands folded in her lap.
21) He was overtaken on the final lap.
22) On lap two,[sentencedict.com] Baker edged forward.
23) His head drooped and tears fell into his lap.
24) My dream job just fell into my lap.
25) She took the lead in the second lap.
26) The ends of the cloth lap round the hole.
27) You don't drop the accident in my lap.
28) The ends of the cloth lap around the hole.
29) He surged past the other runners on the last lap.
30) There's only one seat so you'll have to sit on my lap .