Random good picture Not show
1) Regular exercise has a direct bearing on fitness and health.
2) Hendry is back to match fitness and is expected to play.
3) They're doing exercises to improve their fitness.
4) The hotel fitness centre is definitely worth a visit.
5) Running marathons requires a high level of physical fitness .
6) Physical fitness is having a healthy body.
7) He didn't consider the fitness of the tool.
8) Nutrition and exercise are essential to fitness and health.
9) Her fitness for the job cannot be questioned.
10) The long climb tested our fitness and stamina.
11) She's a bit of a fitness freak. She goes running every night.
12) He has been building up fitness for his world title challenge.
13) I'm taking the first tentative steps towards fitness.
14) Fitness has now become an important element in our lives.
15) Walking is the latest fitness craze.
16) He suggested to me that I follow his fitness regime.
17) He has a new fitness regime to strengthen his back.
18) Fitness is important in sport, but of at least equal importance are skills.
19) He has attained peak fitness this season.
20) He convinced us of his fitness for the task.
21) You need a good level of physical fitness for this sport.
22) He questioned McNeil's fitness for high office.
23) Questions also cover much broader aspects of general health and fitness.
24) OK everybody, today we're going to do a physical fitness test, which will soon sort out the men from the boys!
25) Guests at the health spa receive a range of beauty and fitness treatments.
26) The very fact that you are reading this book suggests you want to improve your fitness.
27) If you are building up to a competition you may wish to increase your fitness and endurance.
28) She did circuit training and lifted weights to build her fitness.
29) Good muscles are one of the prerequisites of physical fitness.
30) We saw a victory by an athlete at the very peak of her fitness and career.
More similar words: witness, business, awareness, on business, wilderness, businessman, willingness, consciousness, effectiveness, partner, not nearly, fit to, outfit, partnership, fit into, of itself, benefit, nest, nonprofit, honestly, benefit from, essay, mess, less, bless, press, vessel, stress, access, assess.