Random good picture Not show
(1) Can you get me a water container?
(2) Dregs settled at the bottom of the container.
(3) The crane lifted the container off the ship.
(4) Check the container for cracks or leaks.
(5) The volume of this container is 2 cubic meters.
(6) Tractors and container lorries have completely obstructed the road.
(7) Heat the liquid in a large, wide container rather than a high narrow one, or it can boil over.
(8) First[sentencedict.com], you have to drain the container of all the old oil.
(9) This container has a capacity of over 30 cubic meters.
(10) Store the cake in an airtight container.
(11) The volume of the container measures 10,000 cubic metres.
(12) The metal container began to emit a clicking sound.
(13) Pressurized container - do not puncture.
(14) Fill the container with water.
(15) Pressure in the container remains constant.
(16) She dipped ice cream from a container.
(17) She trickled the water into the container.
(18) Keep the seeds in an airtight container.
(19) The volume of this container is 1000 cubic metres.
(20) He plated the old silver container again.
(21) The container is winched off the ground.
(22) Make sure the container remains in an upright position.
(23) Do not fill the container more than two-thirds full.
(24) Ask the children to guess what's in each container by dipping their hands in.
(25) Store the peppercorns in an airtight container and grind the pepper as you need it.
(26) Wear eye protection when opening the container[sentence dictionary], since it's so easy for contents to spurt out.
(27) He drained all the old oil out of the container.
(28) Use the formula to calculate the volume of the container.
(29) The solids were filtered out and only the liquid passed into the container.
(30) Many towns allow recyclable items to be commingled for collection in a single container.
More similar words: contain, maintain, trainer, continent, confrontation, on the contrary, obtain, retain, certain, curtain, sustain, captain, mineral, uncertain, certainly, for certain, retaining, grained, cocaine, sustainable, certainly not, uncertainty, the front line, control, contend, contest, context, continue, contract, contrast.