Random good picture Not show
1. She's received plaudits for her work with homeless people.
2. My heart ached for the starving homeless children.
3. The homeless was benumbed with cold.
4. Hundreds of people were rendered homeless by the earthquake.
5. They regarded those homeless children with great sympathy.
6. He found himself homeless after his marriage broke up.
7. Some beggars are neither poverty-stricken nor homeless.
8. Providing homeless people with somewhere to stay when the weather is cold only skates round the problem, it doesn't solve it.
9. We're having a lottery to raise money for homeless families.
10. Callum, recently arrived in Glasgow, is jobless, homeless, friendless, and suffering from culture shock.
11. Can you spare some money for the homeless?
12. The earthquake left them homeless.
13. His heart ached for the starving homeless.
14. The homeless child often dreamt about home.
15. You don't want to wind up homeless, do you?
16. The homeless child dematerialized into the night.
17. She gives freely to the homeless.
18. We collected money in behalf of the homeless.
19. The number of homeless people has increased dramatically.
20. They made thousands of families homeless without scruple.
21. Helping the homeless is an act of mercy.
22. The article spotlights the problems of the homeless.
23. The homeless refugees were rehoused by the local government.
24. After the hurricane the homeless numbered over 200 000.
25. The fingers of the homeless were benumbed with cold.
26. He is homeless and in desperate need of help.
27. Three hundred people were made homeless by the earthquake.
28. Homeless children sniff glue to dull their hunger pains.
29. She received an honorary doctorate from Oxford University in recognition of her work for the homeless.
30. They opened a shelter to provide temporary housing for the city's homeless.
More similar words: homeland, nonetheless, senseless, nevertheless, come home, home, at home, less, drive home, bless, telescope, much less, at home and abroad, regardless, more or less, no less than, regardless of, melt, smell out, smell of, extremely, sales, adolescent, tablespoon, cholesterol, Palestinian, elect, select, be left, eleven.