Random good picture Not show
1. Providing homeless people with somewhere to stay when the weather is cold only skates round the problem, it doesn't solve it.
2. She's received plaudits for her work with homeless people.
3. My heart ached for the starving homeless children.
4. We're having a lottery to raise money for homeless families.
5. The homeless was benumbed with cold.
6. Callum, recently arrived in Glasgow, is jobless, homeless, friendless, and suffering from culture shock.
7. Hundreds of people were rendered homeless by the earthquake.
8. They regarded those homeless children with great sympathy.
9. He found himself homeless after his marriage broke up.
10. Some beggars are neither poverty-stricken nor homeless.
11. Can you spare some money for the homeless?
12. There are thought to be around 10,000 young homeless Scots in London at any given time.
13. The homeless are being shanghaied off the streets in some cities.
14. Homeless young people are easy prey for drug-dealers and pimps.
15. Priority cases, such as homeless families, get dealt with first.
16. His heart ached for the starving homeless.
17. The homeless child often dreamt about home.
18. The housing director's remark that 'the homeless could do more to help themselves' was unfortunate to say the least.
19. You don't want to wind up homeless,(http://sentencedict.com/homeless.html) do you?
20. She's completely homeless at least I have my parents to fall back on.
21. She received an honorary doctorate from Oxford University in recognition of her work for the homeless.
22. They opened a shelter to provide temporary housing for the city's homeless.
23. She spoke with feeling about the plight of the homeless.
24. Her mission in life was to work with the homeless.
25. If the authority is to discharge its legal duty to house the homeless, it needs government support.
26. She has devoted all her energies/life to the care of homeless people.
27. Work begins this week on a purpose-built home for the city's homeless.
28. The President was accused of skating over the issue of the homeless.
29. It's immoral to be rich while people are starving and homeless.
30. What is the cure for the plight of the homeless?
More similar words: homeland, nonetheless, senseless, nevertheless, come home, home, at home, less, drive home, bless, telescope, much less, at home and abroad, regardless, more or less, no less than, regardless of, melt, smell out, smell of, extremely, sales, adolescent, tablespoon, cholesterol, Palestinian, elect, select, be left, eleven.