Random good picture Not show
1. Rail passengers are fed up with cancellations and delays.
2. She gripped the hand rail in the lift.
3. He lost his balance, staggered back against the rail and toppled over.
4. The rail strike is a bloody nuisance.
5. A towel hung from the rail.
6. She held tightly on to the rail.
7. The rail strike is likely to cause considerable public inconvenience.
8. Passengers want a better rail service .
9. Raw materials and labour come by ship, rail or road.
10. The rail system has triple the average number of accidents.
11. Do you send the goods per rail,(sentence dictionary) or per plane?
12. The deal pre-empted a strike by rail workers.
13. "Have you ever wondered why British Rail would rather tart up their stations than improve services?" he asked.
14. Improved rail transport is essential for business.
15. She slid her hand along the rail.
16. The rail strike is a problem for all commuters.
17. He kept his hand on the rail as he climbed the steps.
18. People who travel by rail still read an immense amount.
19. This pair of curtains will fit a rail up to 7ft 6in wide.
20. We leaned on the wooden rail of the bridge and looked up the river.
23. It would be better to transport the goods by rail rather than by road.
24. 10 people died and 30 were critically injured in a rail crash yesterday.
25. The curtain hooks run along a slot in the curtain rail.
26. He had a prophetic dream about a train crash the night before the rail disaster.
27. Belgium was the first European country to possess a fully-fledged rail network.
28. The bridge has a dual role,(sentencedict.com) carrying both road and rail.
29. Environmentalists argue that more goods should be transported by rail.
30. I'm looking for a doings to hold up a curtain rail that's fallen down.